Toki_Lhor

Jun 15, 2020
Try to make first cocktail Double Buuze with recipe. Mix vodka+rum or rum+vodka or vodka+rum+ice+cherry and without cherry and/or ice and it doesn't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IDK if this helps you or not, but I made a mistake doing this the first time where I filled the whole drink with vodka and rum at a 50/50 ratio. Ends up it was just 1 serving of vodka and 1 serving of rum. So much for being a cool bartender I guess.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Not even done with my first playthrough so far, but wanted to come here to say holy shit this game is incredible. Saw someone recommend this game on Reddit and was hesitant at first, but I gave it a shot and I'm so glad I did. I could sit here and write like thirty pages of text talking about how great this game is, but just wanted to say that if anyone is still kinda on the fence about playing Third Crisis, it's 1000% worth it. I'm looking forward to future releases of this game more than I am from actual triple A games.

SexFire

Oct 27, 2019
I don't know if this was proposed, but what about adding some rape scenes when Jewel or Vibe are getting defeated by grunts in fight? For example, if the party is still fighting but Jewel is defeated by grunts, she would be pulled away and some grunts would look for her and have some fun with her before getting defeated :)

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I don't know if this was proposed, but what about adding some rape scenes when Jewel or Vibe are getting defeated by grunts in fight? For example, if the party is still fighting but Jewel is defeated by grunts, she would be pulled away and some grunts would look for her and have some fun with her before getting defeated :)
There is a pretty big chance this would anger the patreon overlords, games had to be severely neutered for way less, also while I don't mind scenes like that if it happens to MC and not anyone else, it doesn't really match the tone of the game, but I never progressed THAT far so there might be some way darker stuff I just haven't seen yet.

Doc19Who

Dec 15, 2017
There is a pretty big chance this would anger the patreon overlords, games had to be severely neutered for way less, also while I don't mind scenes like that if it happens to MC and not anyone else, it doesn't really match the tone of the game, but I never progressed THAT far so there might be some way darker stuff I just haven't seen yet.
But....That's already in the game?

Reactions: placeholder65432

Fdna

Jun 9, 2017
i'm stuck on Leila's training,did all the private and the public scenes but for some reason on 7 privates the stats count for only 6 done,but i got the check on all 7 of them and i can't advance the day in my room

Euclita

Jan 22, 2020
i'm stuck on Leila's training,did all the private and the public scenes but for some reason on 7 privates the stats count for only 6 done,but i got the check on all 7 of them and i can't advance the day in my room
I think still work in progress

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes