thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
I play this on a crappy $200 alcatel at medium settings. The loading time's ridiculous, but it's defiantly playable.
That's interesting, we were discussing what you need to run this game some pages back, no one below like 4gb memory was able to run it. Not sure if anyone on arm32 was able to, actually

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's interesting, we were discussing what you need to run this game some pages back, no one below like 4gb memory was able to run it. Not sure if anyone on arm32 was able to, actually
My laptop have only 2GB of memory but it could run the game, took quite a bit of time to load but when it was done loading I can move my character around the map smoothly enough and only in when interact with NPCs it was a bit lagging. Still not a fun experience though because my laptop become a bit "too warm" after 2 hours of playing so I recommend not to go beyond that time limit

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
I've been playing the 0.32 version and every time I try and reload my Peitho Route (I don't believe there was any new content added in this version for that route but wanted to check) the game freezes at the loading screen. Anyone else experience this issue and find a solution?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This thread is not keeping up with the latest releases.
Well, if you want the thread updated you could get the latest version from patreon to link here yourself, or failing that just put a game update request thread into the requests section of the forum.

Otherwise just wait and it'll probably be updated eventually.

Reactions: Drsx

Sullit

Jun 2, 2021
I need help my game get stuck on the first screen the one with the studio and then it doesn't do any thing I'm playing on my phone btw

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I need help my game get stuck on the first screen the one with the studio and then it doesn't do any thing I'm playing on my phone btw
Well, it probably depends a lot on which phone you're using if it'll run at all. If it will run on your phone you may need to wait a while for the game to load, so give it some time maybe.

Aug 6, 2020
ok so this might sound like a weird request but does anyone have an early copy of this game? Like only a couple updates in to where you can fake or actually suck the guards dick in the prison? i really want the old cgs and I cant find an early version of the game.

fool013

Jan 24, 2017
ok so this might sound like a weird request but does anyone have an early copy of this game? Like only a couple updates in to where you can fake or actually suck the guards dick in the prison? i really want the old cgs and I cant find an early version of the game.

Reactions: AllAr0undGam3r

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
This game has the funniest Linux bug, it launches fine in Lutris but at the "are you over 18" the yes button does not work and you can only click no, then it exits because it thinks your not old enough to play :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: megahohloschvein
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes