bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
Kinda late given Patreon's already on v0.35?
last update for 0.34 was only 2 scenes, so it kinda makes sense why. This one has at least 4 animated scenes, so it will hopefully be posted by a hero soon
Doing the bar event with the maid outfit makes your current clothing bugs out where it shows worn in inventory but you're unable to put it on/remove, which includes the badge (so makes you unable to leave your room).
this can be solved by adding a bunch of perversion in the console by typing in the command perversion.add and then the number to be added, or typing in pervertme
(if you don't know the commands or if i got those two wrong, simply typing in help will list all available command options)

D.va_Simp

Feb 25, 2021
I am trying to start a new game, but the game is stuck in a black screen with music. Does someone have a solution?

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
I am trying to start a new game, but the game is stuck in a black screen with music. Does someone have a solution?
It looks like the x64 version of the game is broken, I managed to do a trick to get around this bug!
Download the x86 version of the game, extract it and then start the game! In game, from the new game go through the intro of the game then save it! Quit the game and start the x64 game, go to the load game tab and load your save that you saved before!
Too easy! I had to do this maneuver to circumvent the game's bug, I hope the game's author fixes it in the next update!

floran

May 20, 2020
It looks like the x64 version of the game is broken, I managed to do a trick to get around this bug!
Download the x86 version of the game, extract it and then start the game! In game, from the new game go through the intro of the game then save it! Quit the game and start the x64 game, go to the load game tab and load your save that you saved before!
Too easy! I had to do this maneuver to circumvent the game's bug, I hope the game's author fixes it in the next update!
Thanks, it does work!

Reactions: Doom Marine

leosan007

May 29, 2021
to continue the main story i need to talk to jew to jew to recruit more ppl where do i talk to her, its not at the bar

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I got do the gallery and pick an animation and somehow not even one animation works. It's like I'm missing half the buttons. Anyone knows why?

ыыыы

Jun 29, 2020
I'm sorry that I don`t read all the comments (maybe there is an answer there) will there be a pregnancy in the game?

15scavenger

Sep 12, 2019
could anyone tell me how to pass the IntroChronalVibes level PLEASE!....its already frustratingo_O and i think this level is bugged...
Also am i meant to just pass through the abyss to the right?
this level is just after the first fight with Leath (i think) and i was resuscitated by some doctor and ends up in a chronalvibes distortion or whatever...
also i choose the option of saving karen....thanks to whoever will reply:cool:

Last edited:

some1idk

Feb 28, 2021
I'm having some issues where when ever i click new game the screen goes black and doesn't load until im forced ot alt f4 out of it. Are ther any solutions?

15scavenger

Sep 12, 2019
I'm having some issues where when ever i click new game the screen goes black and doesn't load until im forced ot alt f4 out of it. Are ther any solutions?
Temporary Solution

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
could anyone tell me how to pass the IntroChronalVibes level PLEASE!....its already frustratingo_O and i think this level is bugged...
Also am i meant to just pass through the abyss to the right?
this level is just after the first fight with Leath (i think) and i was resuscitated by some doctor and ends up in a chronalvibes distortion or whatever...
also i choose the option of saving karen....thanks to whoever will reply:cool:
Friend! I had this same problem, I had to do a trick to bypass this bug! In the 0.34.0 version of the game, save your game and exit! Then you have game in x86 version "0.31.0" If you don't download it, extract it and start the game! after that, load game save from 0.34.0 and go through cronalvibes distortion after leath fight. as soon as you wake up you will be in a locked dungeon, save the game and close it and then open the 0.34.0 game!

This version 0.34.0 is broken!
Hope autor fix this in the next update!

Reactions: 15scavenger

15scavenger

Sep 12, 2019
Friend! I had this same problem, I had to do a trick to bypass this bug! In the x64 version of the game, save your game and exit! Then you have game in x86 version "0.31.0" If you don't download it, extract it and start the game! after that, load game save from 0.34.0 and go through cronalvibes distortion after leath fight. as soon as you wake up you will be in a locked dungeon, save the game and close it and then open the 0.34.0 game!

This version 0.34.0 is broken!
Hope you fix this in the next update!
so same trick as the one you mentioned before...wow my first time playing this game and it buggy as f (this version)

• Sad
Reactions: Doom Marine

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
so same trick as the one you mentioned before...wow my first time playing this game and it buggy as f (this version)
Yep! the same trick I did to get around the black screen at the beginning of the game, my first time with this game too!

it looks like this version 0.34.0 is broken!
I suggest leaving version 0.31.0 of the game on the desktop, if you have another one of these bugs, just do this trick and go back to the game :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 15scavenger

grey1983

Oct 11, 2017
The version on here (at the moment) appears to be the Steam release of 0.34, not the Patreon one. For whatever it's worth.
Correct it is the Steam version, i named it wrong i guess. I just zipped it up using the same name but with 0.34 changed, my bad. Not seen the black screen issue on the two machines i tested it on. Will check it further when 0.35 is released on Steam.

Jul 28, 2018
Correct it is the Steam version, i named it wrong i guess. I just zipped it up using the same name but with 0.34 changed, my bad. Not seen the black screen issue on the two machines i tested it on. Will check it further when 0.35 is released on Steam.
Not a big deal; it was just something I noticed after downloading it to see if I got the black screen. (It worked fine for me.)

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
I feel like it is kind of a waste to have the ability to install a dick yet Vibe doesn't use it. IMO they should extend the route a bit more and have more scenes.

Or make it so she could install one in the other routes and use it for sex with her lovers like Jewel or Rida. Tons of potential and could add more scenes where Vibe is dominating.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes