Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
The potential and the level of unfinished-ness in this game is driving me crazy.

Even without everything else it would make a decent novel. And the H just makes it better.

I suggest making the knuckles stronger though. It's painfully inadequate, and it toes the line of fuckabout (Yhatzee's definition: when something stops being challenging and instead starts fucking the player about). There's an H scene for losing, but unless you want to attach one to every loss, I suggest making the weapons slightly stronger.

Other than that, just put some more content out already. Cliffhanger is bad civilization...

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
OK, tried the game until the city.
Quick pro and con, as I haven't finished playing.

Pro :
- Sexy character design. I hope she can change clothing too.
- Good writing.
- I like the corruption aftermath idea, and it does seem that mc is more influenced than controlled like a robot. Best mind control is subtle one after all.

Con :
- Just personal preference, but it would have been better to have used an alternate modern world than Earth, so no real countries, etc...
- A good simple option is to keep mc image on screen while wandering in rpg mode. She's cute after all.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018

Pro :
- Good writing.
- I like the corruption aftermath idea, and it does seem that mc is more influenced than controlled like a robot. Best mind control is subtle one after all.

Con :
- Just personal preference, but it would have been better to have used an alternate modern world than Earth, so no real countries, etc...
- A good simple option is to keep mc image on screen while wandering in rpg mode. She's cute after all.
Wouldn't the 'keeping the image' thing obscure the screen?

Subtle mind control is best...well, I agree, but it's weird that her time-travel didn't have any apparent influence on her corruption. Unknown corruption source (the laser? something else? It's never established)+time travel makes for a can of angry worms in such a plot-heavy game.

Totally agree on all the other points.

Reactions: UpSized and Voilsh

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017

Pro :
- Good writing.

Con :
Fully agree with the subtle mind corruption thing! The best kind is when it's done willingly through tenuous means. In regards to her clothing I believe on the current version she can only go as far as removing her bra and panties when out in public. The real fun, however, begins when you can choose to remove the badge when walking around town. So simple yet gets me going just thinking about it. :happyblush
I'm also advocating the idea that it should've been set in a different universe or at least not based on the real world. It seems (for lack of a better term) out of place in the game's setting and I'm simply not seeing it.

Since we're all on the topic of making suggestions, I've got two cents to add if peeps don't mind. :eek:penedeyewink:
For quality of life improvements I'd be great to have the 'Esc' key to be the universal 'return to game' button. It's practically instinct for me and others (probably) to press Esc to return to the game. I always find myself pressing it after dabbling in the menu or when I want to cancel a command during fight sequences. I know it's a measly nitpick but it continues to blindside me every time.

And just a random thought to add; props to this game for being the first of its kind to make a whole room of guys jerk off to puns. 10/10 best unique experience of any game on this site. x'D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I haven't got very far in this yet so can't comment from my perspective but reading the forums has me a teeny bit on the worried side. Is it just a corruption game or do we have choices?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Wouldn't the 'keeping the image' thing obscure the screen?
From my experience, not really, and it can be optional, for you to choose :)

Here are examples from 2 games :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For me it really adds something to the game, especially since the character can change clothing, maybe be aroused, etc.

Reactions: Flaseiro

UpSized

Mar 16, 2018
^ Ive played a game with that feature before and it seemed rather unecessary cluttering the screen. You could still view the character when talking to npcs and inventory anyway

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
^ Ive played a game with that feature before and it seemed rather unecessary cluttering the screen. You could still view the character when talking to npcs and inventory anyway
Optional my dude, optional.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I haven't got very far in this yet so can't comment from my perspective but reading the forums has me a teeny bit on the worried side. Is it just a corruption game or do we have choices?
There are some choices, more to come.

are some of the CG suppose to be blanked out or am i missing some files?
They're supposed to be blanked out, in production.

Reactions: tyzel

tyzel

May 3, 2018
Awesome game (one of my favourites)!
-Art : 9/10
-Gameplay : 8/10
-Story : 10/10
-Combats : 9/10

Waiting for more contents ! I hope this game won't be abandoned <3

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Awesome game (one of my favourites)!
-Art : 9/10
-Gameplay : 8/10
-Story : 10/10
-Combats : 9/10

Waiting for more contents ! I hope this game won't be abandoned <3
Thanks! Glad you like it!
It's certainly not abandoned, I'm working on it right now :D

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Oh, that's good news.

Speaking of, I've just played it a third time, and...uh, I dunno if this is normal for the corruption genre as opposed to mind control and brainwashing, but...the dialogue is a little...how to say it? The flow is shaky.

I get that the text in purple represents the corrupting influence, but when it appears with normal dialogue it feels a bit jarring. Just in some places, and I don't know if you're even in charge of that, but that's what I think.

Oh, and teasing us with the combat ability of a normal agent and then giving us this...this grav-knuckle chessboard affair is just not okay. With her skill, Vibe should be knocking normal people right into next week. Unless she's completely reliant on the suit and her weapons, and if that's the case I don't see why she ever was a secret agent in the first place. I mean, Black Widow does flashy tricks with her gadgets and weapons, but I think we can all agree she only really needs them against Avenger enemies.

The synergy between story, context and gameplay is still among the best I've ever seen, though. Just can't help going back to it again and again. It's not really getting old (maybe a little) even after the third playthrough, and that's unprecedented for me.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks! Glad you like it!
It's certainly not abandoned, I'm working on it right now :D
Will you also be working on redoing the CG? or will the standing portraits and erotic art be done in different art styles? Cause although the events are mostly fine to keep separate, I think you should make the in game interactions such as gropes/sexual favours matching the portrait art

Great work as always! Thank you for making a 4 days wait feel like an eternity for the new update!

banana|split

Apr 25, 2018
here is my save with following features :
- Lost my bra, pantiless (cameltoe :heartcoveredeyes:), 248 perversion, 965 gold
- 16/28 scene unlocked, missing mostly alternative scene (go to the bed to see gallery) so you will need to start a new game to get them
- main story finished

download and paste the save in C:\Users\"your users name"\AppData\LocalLow\Anduo Games\Third Crisis\Saves
could you upload the gallery save aswell please?

bananahabruh

May 27, 2017
anyone has any idea how to get the uniform? been stuck there

if im supposed to increase perversion, how do i do that? been stuck at 65

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
anyone has any idea how to get the uniform? been stuck there

if im supposed to increase perversion, how do i do that? been stuck at 65
Yeah, seconded on the uniform.

As for perversion...you have to keep exploring and exhausting dialog (and save/loading if necessary). Most actions that require perversion will add to it.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes