Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
No, it's not. In those kind of games you usually finish the quest, and that's it, or they will give you smething that could help you on the future.
The ending isn't necessary, because even if you don't achieve it Jena is alreeady a slut that fucks everything that's living on this planet.
Bad endings are faaaaaaaaaaaar more common then you're implying friend. Atleast this game has substantial amount of content before reaching a conclusion.
Not really, The inevitable conclusion of Jenna's bar storyline is that she becomes a money-hungry, dominant, super slutty owner of the bar and a willing ally of Peitho. Which never happens without the ending. This is a major difference in how Jenna acts in town hall, drug, pure or hero routes, which I'm sure will have their own conclusions of their storyline. You can be a slut but there can be veeeeery different kinds of sluts Jenna can become.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Dood, are you hate-playing this game or something? You can compare Slut Jenna to Normal Jenna and find out that the whore difference is insane, while slut Jenna is eager to get fucked, Normal Jenna is very emotional and has to be convinced to do sex stuff out of necessity. (considering that she's literarily a bi-ish lesbian).
Have you... played the game ? Or a you just playing with the words ?
I mean in the game you can fuck all the characters, even when there is no plot involved. Even in the camp. You can refuse, but you can accept.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Have you... played the game ? Or a you just playing with the words ?
I mean in the game you can fuck all the characters, even when there is no plot involved. Even in the camp. You can refuse, but you can accept.
Your slut variable locks you out of some events and sometimes prevents you from exploring some options... vice versa for purity.
Example - Jenna cant become the town slut if she's not slutty [slut variable] enough whether or not you [the player] want her to... same with Jenna's lesbian relationship, options to be sweet with her girlfriend get locked if you've become too much of a slut to care, which makes sense cause she'd hate you even more now .

Last edited:

Didovilma

Nov 21, 2020
can anyone help i downloaded this game on my android phone but it gets the screen frozen and then it goes out alone

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
can anyone help i downloaded this game on my android phone but it gets the screen frozen and then it goes out alone
Not sure exactly what you mean by "goes out alone" (guessing english isn't your first language) but depending on your phone it can take a long time (people have reported 30 minutes or more for the game to load.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
During the fight with the rats in the slum (as part of the third patrol with Throb) I can't progress past round 3, no matter what I do. I can't even the skip the round. Is there something I'm missing or is this just a bug? I'm using the public, online version of the game

Reactions: sopel

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
During the fight with the rats in the slum (as part of the third patrol with Throb) I can't progress past round 3, no matter what I do. I can't even the skip the round. Is there something I'm missing or is this just a bug? I'm using the public, online version of the game
Load an autosave from before and try again.

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
Does anyone know if the eyes being like half off of Jenna's face is a glitch or intentional? When it first happened I assumed it was a glitch but they show up in Jenna's model viewer in the gallery as well so I don't know anymore. Honestly they kinda scare me, I don't know why but seeing her eyes positioned like that really freak's me out haha.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
anybody got a full save of the most recent version?
full savegame for 0.35? /w pls / thx
1. Open the pause menu or be in the main menu.
2. Open the Options menu.
3. Click the ‘Game’ category.
4. Set ‘Enable Console (~)’ to ‘ON’.
Then they can use the tilde key to open it and type or paste in Gallery.UnlockAll

There's how to get the full gallery. Nicely explained in, and copy-pasted from the first post. Of course if you just want a save at the end of the current content, someone else will need to help with that since I don't have one.

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
Is there any way to make Rida non Futa? She was optional before which was fine but now that she's in the party she can have her clothes torn and whatnot.

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes