borisffc

Aug 9, 2019
how consistent are the updates to this game? they have a release schedule on their patreon, but do they actually keep it? last time it was updated it was 30th of june. so next update should be in 2 days?

Jul 28, 2018
how consistent are the updates to this game? they have a release schedule on their patreon, but do they actually keep it? last time it was updated it was 30th of june. so next update should be in 2 days?
The are public. There's been 11 in the last year.

Reactions: borisffc

nextdonut

Jan 18, 2019
I noticed some items aren't showing on Jeena when you make her wear them (like nipple piercings), is this some kind of error or work in progress?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I noticed some items aren't showing on Jeena when you make her wear them (like nipple piercings), is this some kind of error or work in progress?
Some items logically can't appear when others are equipped, nipple piercings are subjective to whether or not they can be visualized in her current outfit. plus some combinations haven't been thought of [or have been dismissed by the dev].

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
is there anyway to use healing potions on your squad? 3 of them are at low health and i have health potions but when I select them in the phone and go to items it states hey don't have any but jenna has loads

vx1900

Jan 17, 2020
There is a shitton of new stuff in this game. The newest updated has a lot of good content.
Ehh, not so much. The latest update has a whopping TWO new scenes. The one before that barely had anything. I joined the Patreon four months or so ago, having followed the game for a while, as I figured $5 was fair to get the latest updates pumped directly into my veins. I assumed the game was nearing completion, so it would be fun to ride out the last few updates live.

All this time later, and not a lot has happened. ONE side route has been finished, another two still have a fair way to go, and god only knows how much is left on the main story route.

All that said, this isn't necessarily a "fuck Anduo Games" post. It's just to say that the updates, while regular, have been...glacial in progress. It's hard to say whether this is down to a poor production schedule or just the nature of doing so much animation (though the fact that they've got two other projects going at the same time can't help). It IS to say that I'll probably pull my measly $5 for now and come back in another four months to see where things are. This is going to take a while.

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
hey guys if anyone gets stuck/lost on the Veggie sublevel 2 quest.. there's another room that's to east then back one door, saw 2 people saying they were lost and i finally found it myself.

Reactions: Thecatbred

Wrappa

Jul 13, 2017
Ehh, not so much. The latest update has a whopping TWO new scenes. The one before that barely had anything. I joined the Patreon four months or so ago, having followed the game for a while, as I figured $5 was fair to get the latest updates pumped directly into my veins. I assumed the game was nearing completion, so it would be fun to ride out the last few updates live.

All this time later, and not a lot has happened. ONE side route has been finished, another two still have a fair way to go, and god only knows how much is left on the main story route.

All that said, this isn't necessarily a "fuck Anduo Games" post. It's just to say that the updates, while regular, have been...glacial in progress. It's hard to say whether this is down to a poor production schedule or just the nature of doing so much animation (though the fact that they've got two other projects going at the same time can't help). It IS to say that I'll probably pull my measly $5 for now and come back in another four months to see where things are. This is going to take a while.
I agree! I also have the 5$ version and after 0.36.0 im also unsubscribing.. Like i get that they are making multiple games at the same time but the only reason i subscribed in the first place was third crisis..

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Maybe, this game is quite hardware taxing... my tablet takes waaaaaay too long to load the android version.

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Hello, I have a question.

In Chapter 'the Choice ',

If I choose to give up on Karen, will there be a new quest route?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes