Dec 15, 2020
Thank you for the helpful post and it almost worked. As you said, it tried to go fullscreen at the menu screen and crashed. Sadly, there is no Settings.sav file in the folder that you mentioned in the second step. All I could find were these :
Damn, must need to load up fully to create the file :cautious:. You can try creating your own Settings.sav file, here's what's in mine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's all on one line and already has fullscreen set to no, hopefully that works for you!

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Damn, must need to load up fully to create the file :cautious:. You can try creating your own Settings.sav file, here's what's in mine:
It's all on one line and already has fullscreen set to no, hopefully that works for you!
Exactly my train of thought. Worked like a charm. Thanks a lot :D(y)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have not played this since I think last November (almost a year ago), but I tried this update and I seem to be able to progress no further in the Peitho area from way back months ago. Has it just not had any updates? Kind of shocking if not. I seem to still not be able to go any further with Leila. And, oddly, I thought I had made it further in the past, but I get an infinite loop of going back to my bed and not being able to sleep because I have "more work to do" but everything on the checklist is green except for turning Leila into a dump.

I love the game and I think the artists and programmers have done amazing work, but are the updates longer than 6 months? Is it more of a check every year sort of thing? (If so, I'm fascinated to learn how to continue to earn revenue like that! lol) I should add I have also gone back and done the scene with Faine so much that I have bought literally everything purchasable in my room.

EDIT: Wow... I figured out to trigger the Pyra event, which I remember seeing several months ago, you have to enter Lieila's room form the NORTH. I had kept coming from the EAST and it did not trigger. However, it did and then it still tells me that it is the end of that route. After all these months, I am assuming the route is abandoned? Anyone know?

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
EDIT: Wow... I figured out to trigger the Pyra event, which I remember seeing several months ago, you have to enter Lieila's room form the NORTH. I had kept coming from the EAST and it did not trigger. However, it did and then it still tells me that it is the end of that route. After all these months, I am assuming the route is abandoned? Anyone know?
Not abandoned, just that they've been doing other routes in the last however many updates. Admittedly there have been comments about the updates being light on content recently.

Reactions: drone4of2

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
Just started this, and not liking the 'feel' of things so far. Is the game just a long series of being degraded and doing degrading things while opting in or out of sexual situations, or can you eventually show some grit and just fight your way out of problems?

Also, can you at some point murder/punch Klaus? Prefer murder, will settle for punch. If not, really not thinking this game's for me.

jonathanaz

Jan 5, 2020
Hello, I translated the game into French with the automatic translation normally j, have never had any problem with other unity games but with the game when it launches it closes

RbH

Aug 4, 2017
Just started this, and not liking the 'feel' of things so far. Is the game just a long series of being degraded and doing degrading things while opting in or out of sexual situations, or can you eventually show some grit and just fight your way out of problems?

Also, can you at some point murder/punch Klaus? Prefer murder, will settle for punch. If not, really not thinking this game's for me.
You can certainly skip over sex scenes and remain pure but the game’s pretty upfront about it being a corruption-focused affair and 90% of the content is that.

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
You can certainly skip over sex scenes and remain pure but the game’s pretty upfront about it being a corruption-focused affair and 90% of the content is that.
That's not what I'm looking for clarification on. Corruption doesn't mean "become a degraded submissive slut". There's such a thing as being assertive, dominant, showing agency, and being corrupted. Nothing says you can't like fucking post-corruption and taking what you want instead of being passive and abused.

If this is a "corruption content is only for submissive people" game, then I'll know not to bother.

Edit: Just saw Jenna's dream/flashback about Karen. Yep. I'm out. Shame. Really liked the art, but I'm getting used to being disappointed by now.

Last edited:

RbH

Aug 4, 2017
That's not what I'm looking for clarification on. Corruption doesn't mean "become a degraded submissive slut". There's such a thing as being assertive, dominant, showing agency, and being corrupted. Nothing says you can't like fucking post-corruption and taking what you want instead of being passive and abused.

If this is a "corruption content is only for submissive people" game, then I'll know not to bother.

Edit: Just saw Jenna's dream/flashback about Karen. Yep. I'm out. Shame. Really liked the art, but I'm getting used to being disappointed by now.
There’s only 1 dom route and it’s unfinished (go through the whore house), everything else is basically sub with your character assuming they’re in control.

So yeah, not your kinda game at all.

I’d stick with male protag games.

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
I’d stick with male protag games.
Sadly those do nothing for me. Wish they did, I'd be spoiled for choice. My niche is a narrow one. Still, thanks for letting me know not to bother. At least I can appreciate the cute gallery artwork.

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
Corruption doesn't mean "become a degraded submissive slut".
Frankly, I'd say this is incorrect. You can argue all you want that the word "corruption" *should* stand for more, but in *practice* it does largely denote a form of submissiveness.

Tags rarely mean exactly what you think they ought to mean, and they don't always translate well between languages either. For example, in Japanese the closest tag to the "mind control" tag is the "sennou(brainwashing)" tag, but in practice I find them far from equivalent, with "sennou" content being *far* more likely to be relevant to me than "mind control" content.

Also, as for this particular game, it's not true that the protagonist's corruption is exclusively of the submissive form, as there are a fair number of scenes where she takes a dominant stance, though it's mostly a bit of a compromise, with the protagonist both dominant towards some characters and submissive towards others.
Personally, I find I enjoy both to some extent, and don't even care that much about the distinction (after all - the submissiveness of one character is the dominance of the other; and, unlike seemingly most people here, I find no need to identify myself with the protagonist of the story), but your difficulty seems to be that you are both trying to identify yourself with the protagonist and dislike submissiveness...

Last edited:

Dremur

Oct 20, 2019
I dont understand the peitho route and now i do this dick sucking minigame for 8min now and this mini game just wont stop. what do i do wrong?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I dont understand the peitho route and now i do this dick sucking minigame for 8min now and this mini game just wont stop. what do i do wrong?
Leave the minigame [There's a button] and interact with the bed to go to sleep.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dremur

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
what i do next ? o play on 0.34.0 version and i can't go to sleep just to talk with her but we did everything , is this the end of this version ?

valaid

Nov 6, 2019
i have a question, in the chapter "the choice"
if i choose to give up on Karen
is the main story finished or what should be done to continue?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes