Sep 15, 2019
Can't seem to find the Ava x Jenna bar ending scene since updating from 0.35 to 0.36, was it removed on purpose, or are there different requirements to unlock it now?

Sep 15, 2019
I think you have to unlock it for it to show up... plus what version is that? Why so few animations?
It's the most current version, it's just the end of the page for all the animations, I have all the others unlocked, and had it unlocked in 0.35, But I will go through my save again in 0.36 and see if it's just on me, but I will get back to you later and let you know if it doesn't show up in the gallery again

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
It's the most current version, it's just the end of the page for all the animations, I have all the others unlocked, and had it unlocked in 0.35, But I will go through my save again in 0.36 and see if it's just on me, but I will get back to you later and let you know if it doesn't show up in the gallery again
You know there's an unlock all button right?

Dec 3, 2020
Is there any console command that will allow me to beat the tunnel scene? I love this game, but I'm at the point of quitting...I just spent the last hour wandering around in the dark looking for lights, and I've still only found 1/6. I've covered the same ground multiple times, but can't find any others.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Is there any console command that will allow me to beat the tunnel scene? I love this game, but I'm at the point of quitting...I just spent the last hour wandering around in the dark looking for lights, and I've still only found 1/6. I've covered the same ground multiple times, but can't find any others.
You're supposed to be looking for stone statues if i remember correctly [if you're in the tunnel].

Dec 3, 2020
You're supposed to be looking for stone statues if i remember correctly [if you're in the tunnel].
I'm talking about the one where you're wandering around in the dark looking for lights to activate (which apparently are supposed to be placed around the walls somewhere?) while some kind of unseen monster stalks you, and the slightest mistake leads to instant game over. I don't think there are statues anywhere.

Honestly, whoever designed this section deserves a punch in the face, because they must really hate their players. Anyway, if I can't find a way to bypass it, I guess I just won't be able to go any further.

Jul 28, 2018
I'm talking about the one where you're wandering around in the dark looking for lights to activate (which apparently are supposed to be placed around the walls somewhere?) while some kind of unseen monster stalks you, and the slightest mistake leads to instant game over. I don't think there are statues anywhere.
It's definitely a trial of patience. Use the keyboard to move slowly and only move at one red or none. The mechanic is used multiple times afterwards so be warned.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018

Honestly, whoever designed this section deserves a punch in the face, because they must really hate their players. Anyway, if I can't find a way to bypass it, I guess I just won't be able to go any further.
Turn on the Skip Mode for this and the cave section... you'll need it [it stops enemies from detecting you in those sections.] Very Helpful.

Reactions: HEART4CHE

BADREG

Oct 27, 2019
does anybody knows where are the save files located in android, and can I transfer my saves from pc to android?

No need, I found the location and transferred my saves

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes