dawgmastah

Apr 9, 2018
Any help?
I keep seeing things about the mansion or mines, but have no clue how to find this content, is it exclusive to the pure route?

dawgmastah

Apr 9, 2018
Those are part of the main story, Pure or not. Have you tried ambushing someone?
Ambushing someone? Ive tried to never fight much in the ruined town, are the story events triggered fighting there?
Ive finished all the Bar, Peitho and Streetwhore endings, and Ive fought mainly once there

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ambushing someone? Ive tried to never fight much in the ruined town, are the story events triggered fighting there?
Ive finished all the Bar, Peitho and Streetwhore endings, and Ive fought mainly once there
Well, you should continue on the main storyline then. Those will involve fights. It's been a while, but I'm fairly sure this is right. You'll need to talk to Jewel (the dancer), a guy in one of the motel's ground floor rooms, and a guy in a shack in the woods east of the village at night. Don't recall the order of them, but it is those at/ near the start of the ambush story.

Depending on exactly what main quests you've done will determine where you actually need to continue from, of course. There's quite a bit of content that's not in the routes you've done.

Jul 28, 2018
Have you completed the Mission "A Commanding Presence"? (The Mission list is in your phone.)

dawgmastah

Apr 9, 2018
Doh!
I remember now! Ambushing the officer, yes, I have not done it yet, I guess thats what im missing,I thought that if I did it, I would be locked into an ending.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Doh!
I remember now! Ambushing the officer, yes, I have not done it yet, I guess thats what im missing,I thought that if I did it, I would be locked into an ending.
No, just a bit of a quest before getting back to the town. Hell, you've done all the current endings to the game already IIRC.

Aug 12, 2018
Hello.

Last time i played this game was around 0.32.0 (can't remember exactly) but i know for sure that i could enter the stripper tent at the mansion, doing the dance quest and getting the outfit. Now, there is no tent in the camp and i also cant see/find the cross in the basement of the mansion.

Some help would be really appreciated!

Dec 17, 2020
Wow! Great game! Good writing, visuals, fun gameplay, lots of content. One thing I would want is more options for mixing and matching outfits. For example, wearing vibrosuit open with a bra or pasties visible, or wearing cheerleader skirt with bartender top, or things like that.

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
This game is fantastic! What I really like in it how the MC gives up his friends and beliefs for pleasure.
Can you advise me any similar game with such heavy focus on brainwashing/corrupting the MC to such hardcore/extreme depravity that (s)he even betrays her/his friends, family or beliefs? Bonus if the game is written from first person perspective like this one.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
After the Pehito attacks the first resistance base, in the second one I got the objective to go back to the town but how and where can I go back? Cuz if i go through the mines to the abandoned house jenna won't le me out. The game maybe told me sooner where can I go back it it was a while since the last time I played this game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ok, not going to comment on the amount of time development is taking, but going to point out (again, since people fuck this up all the time), version numbers have basically NOTHING to do with actual progress through the development cycle.

Someone could use .01 as the first public release that's a 99% completed game, or the .01 could be the bare bones alpha. A 1.0 final release could follow from version .35, instead of the .99 many people assume it should. There's no real standardization between companies / development groups for version numbering, and even less if the developer has no formal programming experience.

A far better way to judge a patreon project is if they have a consistent update schedule, with decent content in the updates (for the development time, really judged on an individual project basis), and how much they communicate what's going on to the supporters (and publicly to a lesser extent.)

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes