notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
I'd say - 2 main routes, pure and slutty. There are several "bad ends", which are in fact alternate endings, if it makes any sense for you.

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
I haven't played in a few months so maybe this has happened already but does anyone know if there are any plans to expand the route where you choose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From what I could tell doing that doesn't really add many new or unique things to do.

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
I haven't played in a few months so maybe this has happened already but does anyone know if there are any plans to expand the route where you choose
From what I could tell doing that doesn't really add many new or unique things to do.
I believe it leads to one of the "bad" endings, like

jed999

May 26, 2021
Maybe a real walkthrough might help, Maybe I'm missing something, but form the look of it this one is a train wreck.
Even the "Guide" is loaded with errors, and what it does say it to "Cheat" using the console to get past the bugs ......

This one need to be put out of it's misery.

AsanteStorm

Jul 23, 2020
Sharing ( download links for Android) is caring womone please put up the 0.39 Patreon version . Cause the last publicly shared version for Android is .36 :/
The last public version for Android is .38 though. It's available on the developer's itch.io. The .37 version was shared last month.

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
I honestly cannot understand why this thread is sooo dead honestly this game is super amazing for a 2dcg the graphics are better than alot of Nintendough d.s. games and its renders are kinda hot. Just saying. But the lack for the people in this thread is upsetting cause that means less mega links .. i know its unity. But comeonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn give usssss linkssss to newest versionssss

Reactions: Toki_Lhor

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
I honestly cannot understand why this thread is sooo dead honestly this game is super amazing for a 2dcg the graphics are better than alot of Nintendough d.s. games and its renders are kinda hot. Just saying. But the lack for the people in this thread is upsetting cause that means less mega links .. i know its unity. But comeonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn give usssss linkssss to newest versionssss
Because the game development progress has slowed to a crawl, and the quality of the updates has dropped.

Yes, the updates are consistently on time - but the content within those updates is increasingly superficial and siloed from the wider game.

Additionally, "routes" like the bar or the prostitute path took an unexpected turn from what they were seemingly building to, then ended abruptly.

All of this creates the impression that the development team is either bored or burned out.

Jan 4, 2018
Because the game development progress has slowed to a crawl, and the quality of the updates has dropped.

Yes, the updates are consistently on time - but the content within those updates is increasingly superficial and siloed from the wider game.

Additionally, "routes" like the bar or the prostitute path took an unexpected turn from what they were seemingly building to, then ended abruptly.

All of this creates the impression that the development team is either bored or burned out.

The end of the street path was pretty surprising, 1 scene after Jenn is captured and no body mods? It felt very abrupt, I also agree the bartender path did a complete 180.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I've played like a thousand different games over my life and although rare, i still come across a certain thing every now and then that always stumps me due to a lack of technical knowledge. Why do some games freeze every time you try to close them? Like this game, no matter how long i leave it, the only way to close it is forcibly through task manager. Why? I'm not a coder but 'end program' does not seem like a challenging thing to code for.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I've played like a thousand different games over my life and although rare, i still come across a certain thing every now and then that always stumps me due to a lack of technical knowledge. Why do some games freeze every time you try to close them? Like this game, no matter how long i leave it, the only way to close it is forcibly through task manager. Why? I'm not a coder but 'end program' does not seem like a challenging thing to code for.
There's certainly a delay and the program stops responding, it's not a clean exit, but this game has always closed itself after a few seconds. It would take a Unity coder/game dev to explain the details, I'm sure, but this feels like a slow machine, possibly with software (antivirus) interference? Some AV just love to take hostages.

My guess is the game is trying to write or dump data, either a lot of it or possibly sensitive, or just in an inefficient manner.

al4nw31

Nov 5, 2018
There's certainly a delay and the program stops responding, it's not a clean exit, but this game has always closed itself after a few seconds. It would take a Unity coder/game dev to explain the details, I'm sure, but this feels like a slow machine, possibly with software (antivirus) interference? Some AV just love to take hostages.

My guess is the game is trying to write or dump data, either a lot of it or possibly sensitive, or just in an inefficient manner.
It's definitely an on exit function call. It's likely they have something writing to disk while the game closes, since disk is generally the part that will slow you down the most.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes