makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, HDDs will trip one up. Especially in combination with other slow components. Not good for games anymore.

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
If the version numbers are true to progress it's 40% done. Also i've noticed that progress has slowed down a lot and I assume has sequestered itself in development hell.

Still at least they have more than two updates a year so better than Hreinn i suppose.

It's a shame because the developer is skilled, but why try better when you get the same income regardless of what you do :(

EDIT: I just looked at their patreon and this is their goal for 3000 members. At least try and hide the contempt guys c'mon now

1641459219968.png

Reactions: Jarul

qazplm

Apr 27, 2017
If the version numbers are true to progress it's 40% done. Also i've noticed that progress has slowed down a lot and I assume has sequestered itself in development hell.

Still at least they have more than two updates a year so better than Hreinn i suppose.

It's a shame because the developer is skilled, but why try better when you get the same income regardless of what you do :(

EDIT: I just looked at their patreon and this is their goal for 3000 members. At least try and hide the contempt guys c'mon now

View attachment 1582484
the number doesn't represent the percentage, like most games it just which version has been released, some start at 0.1 and go up incrementally, so its sort of version 40. To what i heard a while ago the main story is reaching the end and some of the side story events have ended, but given how much is released per update it may take a while.

Reactions: Karkhel

dawda1

Apr 22, 2017
View attachment 1581581
Well that was a big fat lie. Is the game even nearly finished?
The game has at least one ending, and a couple of the other routes seem to be finishing up, and that's just what I noticed playing like 3 or 4 versions ago. Also saying they "hope" to have the game finished doesn't automatically mean it WILL happen, the game clearly expanded in scope since they wrote that. I don't get why you want them to stop development anyway, all the animations and stuff they're making are pretty good quality so the more the merrier I say.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
The game has at least one ending, and a couple of the other routes seem to be finishing up, and that's just what I noticed playing like 3 or 4 versions ago. Also saying they "hope" to have the game finished doesn't automatically mean it WILL happen, the game clearly expanded in scope since they wrote that. I don't get why you want them to stop development anyway, all the animations and stuff they're making are pretty good quality so the more the merrier I say.
Yeah this one seems like a forever game

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes