IceWalk

Mar 20, 2019
Anyone has a save file? I played an old version and the save didn't last.

Edit: nevermind I've just discovered the skip mode and I'm a dumbass.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2022
i am stuck after see angre karen in prison.the next quest is"whats next ?" and townhasll quest where icant work because only 270 perversion and i cant gain more i found marker in store but money in this game bugged i always have 44 coins in inventory and 100 in magazines

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Anyone else notice, as long as this game has been in development, some of the earliest sex scenes in Third Crisis show messages indicating that the art is temporary? So there are several sex scenes early in the playthrough that still haven't received their final art?

Another thing that bugs me is the feature creep with Jenna's outfits. Even one as basic as the punk girl outfit don't have proper art assets for the sex scenes. In scenes where she is still clothed she automatically defaults to her starting outfit. It's immersion-breaking. Those scenes in question aren't even animated, just a still CG.

Another issue is the lack of proper controller support even after all this time. Game pads work fine for most of the game but not in combat. I remember the devs discussing this a few years ago when I was still a supporter.

Reactions: kasdiddd and Nazeaj

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Does anyone know how to correct the error when you try to enter the mission panel every time I try to enter the game closes does anyone know how to solve it?

Canvasofblue

Jun 4, 2020
Does anyone mind posting the art or artpacks here? I want to see that art obviously, but also some of the concept art and such they mentioned in their post about concepts and scrapped ideas they had.

Jul 28, 2018
Changelog 0.42

• Added a new animation for Leila training in the Peitho Route.
  • Added a new animation for Jenna testing a Peitho toy in the Peitho Route.
  • Added a new Pinup to the Clothing store, made by @KezieDra.
  • Added more of a "warning" for the Peitho Route.
  • Added a button to the Bar Mixing minigame to skip it when Skip Mode is enabled.
  • Added UI to the shop that lets you know if you already have an item in your Inventory.
  • Added replacements for old placeholder art. If you find any more, please let us know.

• Fixed Christmas Hat layering.
  • Fixed Chokers not being displayed correctly on many outfits.
  • Fixed Nipple Piercings not being displayed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused animations not to play when loading a save file while an animation is playing.
  • Fixed the Job Board not displaying properly.
  • Fixed Jenna's expression getting stuck.
  • Fixed the game crashing when opening the Missions menu while the Spanish translation is active.
  • Fixed a Journal entry being hidden behind a tree.
  • Fixed a bug that would prevent the player from exiting the Motel when saving in a precise moment of the Motel Intro cutscene.
  • Fixed instances of Jenna's eyebrows being duplicated.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes