Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Is the futa in this game avoidable? Or is it super prominent? I'm not really a fan of futa content. Is the Futa content only 30% of the sex scenes or 90% of the sex scenes?
It's definitely not the majority. As far as I remember there's only one futa character and there aren't that many scenes with her? The majority of the scenes are m/f with some f/f

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Is the futa in this game avoidable? Or is it super prominent? I'm not really a fan of futa content. Is the Futa content only 30% of the sex scenes or 90% of the sex scenes?
I was disappointed at the lack of futa, after you meet her she basically doesn't have any more than 3-ish scenes i think (most of which is with other minor characters).

Reactions: WiredRM and cumboy

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
It's definitely not the majority. As far as I remember there's only one futa character and there aren't that many scenes with her? The majority of the scenes are m/f with some f/f
I was disappointed at the lack of futa, after you meet her she basically doesn't have any more than 3-ish scenes i think (most of which is with other minor characters).
Sucks for fans of futa content that there's not that much of it. Though in my case, I see the minimal amount of futa scenes as an absolute win since it's easier for me to ignore. One of my favorite Acerola games (Treasure Hunter Clair) has minor futa in it so I've ignored it before. Everything else about this game fetish wise interests me so I might consider playing it after all.

SF2000

Apr 15, 2018
How far completed is the Peitho route? I'm stuck and idk if it's me, a bug or if that route just isn't complete yet.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
How far completed is the Peitho route? I'm stuck and idk if it's me, a bug or if that route just isn't complete yet.
It's my fav route but past few updates have been focused on the Slut route tho, So it's probably not finished.

Reactions: SF2000

suneku

Apr 22, 2019
Well, im tried, and can say what this game is a best slut-sim, but battle system seems like a fifth wheel, if remove it then change nothing :unsure: Аnyway it's still alpha (?) and many things can changes (hope it). Waiting pre-release or something what can be named "beta" ;)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well, im tried, and can say what this game is a best slut-sim, but battle system seems like a fifth wheel, if remove it then change nothing :unsure: Аnyway it's still alpha (?) and many things can changes (hope it). Waiting pre-release or something what can be named "beta" ;)
Frankly it can be called a beta in terms of the gameplay, due to the way patreon games are generally developed. The battle system and general mechanics of the game are (probably) just about what they'll be in the final version of the game, so they're basically beta. It's alpha in terms of the story not being finished at all.

Reactions: Enigmanic

suneku

Apr 22, 2019
Frankly it can be called a beta in terms of the gameplay, due to the way patreon games are generally developed. The battle system and general mechanics of the game are (probably) just about what they'll be in the final version of the game, so they're basically beta. It's alpha in terms of the story not being finished at all.
Battle system have no sense (just for sake defeat animation), cos all fights except bosses ends by oneshots.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
So I went partially through the drug addict/bimbo path. I saw the ending, then reloaded to a previous save. But now Jenna's face is stuck in addict mode. Is there any way to set her expression back to normal?

Secondly, I suspect the fucking minigames where you have to drag left and right are tracking across my second monitor, meaning I have to reposition my mouse every 1-2 strokes. Is there a way to bind that motion to the game window?
Keybindings would be fine too. I didn't find a 'keep mouse inside window' setting.

Pervert_King

Apr 16, 2019
So, with picking the option of going after Karen, does it block any specific route?

I kind had the feeling that with jewel/bar it does.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
How do you beat the flashback fight in sublevel 2? Alone against ten enemies who kill you in two shots and can shoot through walls; I have no idea how to win.
Also, I do not understand why you start that fight out with all your clothes destroyed.

Edit: I figured out the clothes thing; the game doesn't reset your durability in between attempts.
Okay the fight is easier when you remember you had ranged weapons once long ago. Enemies still shoot through walls though.

Last edited:

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Not sure if this is already answered but does anybody know how to unlock the shower for free? Have tried searching on the thread but couldn't find anything.

Edit: Solved.

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
How do you beat the flashback fight in sublevel 2? Alone against ten enemies who kill you in two shots and can shoot through walls; I have no idea how to win.
Also, I do not understand why you start that fight out with all your clothes destroyed.

Edit: I figured out the clothes thing; the game doesn't reset your durability in between attempts.
Okay the fight is easier when you remember you had ranged weapons once long ago. Enemies still shoot through walls though.
Enable cheat mode, helps for second plays.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes