thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Anybody knows how to get the new scene, above prison? in the hints say to meet 2 men, but i can't find anything, don't know if i'm blind, but can't seem to find anybody there, i'm already in a part where the town is under siege, does this scene only appear before it? or can i still get it?
I think it's before the takeover, there's two guys standing above the prison you can bang

Reactions: llDante

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'm currently doing "A Commanding Presence" early in the story and the quest-stage i'm on is "Complete Throbb's request"
But It's been a week since I last played so I don't remember what that is.
Throb has nothing to say either.

Do I just keep patrolling as a guard, or is there more to it?

Edit: Yep. Patrol as guard.

In the Horizon combat sections, are the blue 'walls' supposed to serve as cover? Because they don't.
It feels like combat is harder than intended because the enemy can shoot you from anywhere on the map and you can't really avoid it, you also don't have enough health to really deal with that.

Edit2: Knockback on Knucledusters is cruel. It takes something that could be cool and makes it worthless.

The knockback doesn't deal collision damage so you don't get bonus damage from knocking them around, and the fact that they fly four tiles backwards whenever you hit them prevents you from making use of the Grav-knuckle's Akimbo-trait.
Spending AP chasing after the enemy almost always means that you don't have enough left to punch them a second time.
Likewise, Rocket-dash feels like it's intended for use with you charging at or through enemies, but collision does so little damage (and slamming people into walls does NO damage) so it's actually better just using it as a gap-closer, and stopping right in frnt of them so you can do a regular attack.
Cos if you slam into them, you create distance between you and them, which means that you can't attack without spending more AP to close back in.

Last edited:

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I'm currently doing "A Commanding Presence" early in the story and the quest-stage i'm on is "Complete Throbb's request"
But It's been a week since I last played so I don't remember what that is.
Throb has nothing to say either.

Do I just keep patrolling as a guard, or is there more to it?

Edit: Yep. Patrol as guard.

In the Horizon combat sections, are the blue 'walls' supposed to serve as cover? Because they don't.
It feels like combat is harder than intended because the enemy can shoot you from anywhere on the map and you can't really avoid it, you also don't have enough health to really deal with that.

Edit2: Knockback on Knucledusters is cruel. It takes something that could be cool and makes it worthless.

The knockback doesn't deal collision damage so you don't get bonus damage from knocking them around, and the fact that they fly four tiles backwards whenever you hit them prevents you from making use of the Grav-knuckle's Akimbo-trait.
Spending AP chasing after the enemy almost always means that you don't have enough left to punch them a second time.
Likewise, Rocket-dash feels like it's intended for use with you charging at or through enemies, but collision does so little damage (and slamming people into walls does NO damage) so it's actually better just using it as a gap-closer, and stopping right in frnt of them so you can do a regular attack.
Cos if you slam into them, you create distance between you and them, which means that you can't attack without spending more AP to close back in.
There are good points there except about knockback. I don't remember if enemies take damage from being knocked into walls. However rocket dash does do pretty decent damage when an enemy is knocked into another enemy.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
There are good points there except about knockback. I don't remember if enemies take damage from being knocked into walls. However rocket dash does do pretty decent damage when an enemy is knocked into another enemy.
I don't know about 'into another enemy', because I've never seen enemies line up like that, but slamming into them yourself does 2-3 damage, which is worthless, and bouncing them off walls doesn't do anything.

Rocket-dashing into someone should do at least five damage, so it's at least noticeable, and hurling them into a solid wall should do ten or so.

That way you could rocket-dash people into walls to kill them, or bounce someone off a wall with the grav-knuckles for bonus damage.
Instead you're just throwing people out of your own attack-range.

I immediately switched to the Shortwhip, because it's overall just far superior.
You can't attack twice in one turn with it, but you couldn't really do that with the knuckles either, and it does about ten more points of damage, which isn't resisted by armour.

Jul 28, 2018
I don't know about 'into another enemy', because I've never seen enemies line up like that, but slamming into them yourself does 2-3 damage, which is worthless, and bouncing them off walls doesn't do anything.
You can kill enemies by Dashing them into walls and other enemies. Pushing enemies around can be very useful: Rocket Dash to shove followed by moving back to where you started can make them waste their entire turn moving towards you again. That gives Jenna more chances to blast them with the Blaster or her Pistols.

The Rats outside of town are a good place to practice once you have all three teammates.

I immediately switched to the Shortwhip, because it's overall just far superior.
Yeah, the other weapons are much better than the Knuckles. It's worth it to get a better weapon before going into VR.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You can kill enemies by Dashing them into walls and other enemies.
Throwing enemies into walls doesn't do damage.
Throwing them into pits might, but I slammed a bunch of slumrats into the walls of their own shacks dozens of times, and I used the grav-knuckles to hurl those guys into the tables in the bar, neither did any extra damage on impact.

Knocking enemies away and forcing them to come back to me doesn't help when they have guns and I do not. That just gets you killed.
My whole problem with the grav-knuckles is that you get handed them right before you go into a series of fights against guys with guns, who you really don't want to be pushing out of your own attack-range.

Oct 4, 2020
Knocking enemies into walls absolutely does deal damage, and the combination of akimbo and knockback damage makes the grav knuckles great. You have be close enough for the enemy to bounce off the wall, however, not just reach it. If you listen to the sound effects you can tell the difference - there's an initial impact noise for the attack, and then another noise when they rebound off the wall.

In fact, in some situations you can one-shot enemies by having them take knockback damage multiple times - you push an enemy into an enemy behind them, and the one behind bounces off the wall, then back into the enemy you hit, that sort of thing. It's kind of hard to describe.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I can't get passed this screen after winning the VR battle. Any advice?

EDIT: Still broken. Can anyone help?

EDIT 2: Turning on Skip Mode was the only way to get through this bug.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2018
Throwing enemies into walls doesn't do damage.
Throwing them into pits might, but I slammed a bunch of slumrats into the walls of their own shacks dozens of times, and I used the grav-knuckles to hurl those guys into the tables in the bar, neither did any extra damage on impact.

Knocking enemies away and forcing them to come back to me doesn't help when they have guns and I do not. That just gets you killed.
My whole problem with the grav-knuckles is that you get handed them right before you go into a series of fights against guys with guns, who you really don't want to be pushing out of your own attack-range.
It does do damage, but the catch is they actually need to travel at least 1 square before hitting the wall to suffer that damage.

Reactions: Enigmanic

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi, I got the same reaction with different outfits. Does the NPC reactions got implemented yet or did I do something wrong?
There's basically no difference from wearing different outfits in any scene. Each scene has an outfit that is used for it, with no variants (except for the measurements scene for bra vs no bra. That's the only exception IIRC)

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes