RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Your opinion is the minority there, but there's only combat in the tutorial area anyway, so you're in luck.
Ok? I understand how the combat works, doesn't make it fun, its more of a chore if anything.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ok? I understand how the combat works, doesn't make it fun, its more of a chore if anything.
And like I said, that opinion makes you a minority here. The thread has had quite a few people asking when combat will be reintroduced into chapter 2.

At the moment though, you're in luck, because there are only about four fight-scenes in the entire game, and after you've beaten the tutorial once, you can just skip right past it on subsequent playthroughs

Reactions: HunterSeeker

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
And like I said, that opinion makes you a minority here. The thread has had quite a few people asking when combat will be reintroduced into chapter 2.

At the moment though, you're in luck, because there are only about four fight-scenes in the entire game, and after you've beaten the tutorial once, you can just skip right past it on subsequent playthroughs
I went through the entire thread and found 3 people, one being you, that said they liked the combat. To tout that as some sort of majority win is hilarious. I have absolutely no idea why you keep coming back to it either. A skip combat feature would not only be extremely easy to implement but also would have zero impact on you.

Troll someone else please.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I went through the entire thread and found 3 people, one being you, that said they liked the combat. To tout that as some sort of majority win is hilarious. I have absolutely no idea why you keep coming back to it either. A skip combat feature would not only be extremely easy to implement but also would have zero impact on you.

Troll someone else please.
Assuming he is trolling, it's really successful so why would he pick anyone else?

I like the combat fine personally, the only part I'm not fond of is how long that fight is at the end of the beginning area when you have to kill 4 dudes with lasers or something. It takes too long, I don't know if the room is too big or 4 guys is too many.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Assuming he is trolling, it's really successful so why would he pick anyone else?
I've already decided to ignore him, so even if he didn't it wouldn't really matter. I've been warned too many times for arguing that its not worth taking another over this. I've said my piece and there's not much else to elaborate on.

Reactions: TomberryDude

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I've already decided to ignore him, so even if he didn't it wouldn't really matter. I've been warned too many times for arguing that its not worth taking another over this. I've said my piece and there's not much else to elaborate on.
You can go into console and type either 'Combat.win' or 'NewCombat.win' to easily skip a combat. We leave those console commands in the game in case someone wants to skip it. There's also a ton of other console commands you can use (type 'help' in console to see them all) so you can fairly easily skip parts you don't enjoy!

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Isn't that three times more people than have requested for combat to be skippable?

You can dislike whatever you like, but there's already an option to skip all the combat, because combat is only in the prologue, which is already skippable, as I've told you three times now.

You already have what you're asking for. I really don't know what else you want here.

You've probably spent more time responding to me than it takes to beat every combat section in the game combined.
You're complaining about something that's barely present to start with.

snowlyght

Sep 20, 2018
First of all, I am enjoying your game quite a bit. As just something to think about, I feel that it would be fun if people commented on you not wearing a bra or having the suit open and such, and maybe some events changing because of it, like the siting on the lap event.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
How do I bug the prison?
You need to get caught by the guards during curfew and after being put in the jail cell there should be an exclamation mark by the bars. Click E/enter to activate a scene where Vibe calls one of the guards over and offers to suck them off under the table.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Updated the OP with the new 0.7.5 update! Hope you guys enjoy! ♥
Have been following this game since the 0.2 public release. At first I was apprehensive, thinking this was just another crappy "game" leeching off of the success and popularity of Overwatch.

I was wrong. So wrong.

This game now has me eagerly awaiting each release. Thanks for making this game!

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
So I come back from my exams and find that it's already 0.7.5 from the...what was it? 0.3?

Good work, devs. Not sure how much time has elapsed, but you sure are being productive.

Now, all that remains is to see just how fun the new game is...

My brother puts in a request that all battles (apart from the first two) can be won with sex--that the players are given a choice between actual fighting (those guns are pretty cool) and even more sexy times.

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
Can someone upload a decent save I honestly cba with the combet since the game is not complete.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes