Feb 22, 2020
Is this game close to being finished ? I have not followed in quite a while.
patreon games never "finish". they want donations, so they tease more content, and ask for more donations, tease more, rinse repeat.

it's the star citizen business model. take as much money as you can, deliver as little as possible for as long as possible.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Is this game close to being finished ? I have not followed in quite a while.
To give a more detailed answer, I'd say it's a fair technique to look at the version number as a percentage, so v0.48.3 would translate to a game being 48.3% done. More specifically, the main story definitely has a lot more content in it than it did in the last version I played before my most recent try with v0.47.0, but there's still a ways to go before it reaches any kind of 'main ending'. Some of the optional routes do have endings in-game, but they don't address any of the game's sfw narrative.

One of the frustrating things about following a sandbox game like this is that a new version can have updates in any one of a hundred directions - main story content A through G, side route content H through Q, optional content R through Y, going back and editing or updating old content Z through 14, or inserting a new or updated sex scene in any one of the above areas 15 through 50 - so if you're hoping for or waiting for anything specific, it can be an eternity before you get it, if you ever do.

Last edited:

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Where do I find the Stripper pole and bdsm stuff? Can someone drop a screenshot? I went to one camp and it had some bdsm looking things behind a red laser door but couldn't find a way to open it.

Ryu.74

Aug 3, 2020
Can anyone please put a save file at the end of v0.47 contents (Mansion underground). my save file seem to be corrupt and it just crashes the game after loading.

squalljericho

Mar 21, 2019
To give a more detailed answer, I'd say it's a fair technique to look at the version number as a percentage, so v0.48.3 would translate to a game being 48.3% done. More specifically, the main story definitely has a lot more content in it than it did in the last version I played before my most recent try with v0.47.0, but there's still a ways to go before it reaches any kind of 'main ending'. Some of the optional routes do have endings in-game, but they don't address any of the game's sfw narrative.

One of the frustrating things about following a sandbox game like this is that a new version can have updates in any one of a hundred directions - main story content A through G, side route content H through Q, optional content R through Y, going back and editing or updating old content Z through 14, or inserting a new or updated sex scene in any one of the above areas 15 through 50 - so if you're hoping for or waiting for anything specific, it can be an eternity before you get it, if you ever do.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I see that now. Wow this game has alot going on.

Reactions: Umberfoot

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Can anyone explain the stats to me? I'm still at the beginning of the game, but what is Lust defense for example?

Apr 14, 2022
I have played the Pietho route through Townhall and the drug dealer. I have also played the bar route. I have not been able to play the Abandoned manor route, How to play this? And what other routes could I play?

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
I have played the Pietho route through Townhall and the drug dealer. I have also played the bar route. I have not been able to play the Abandoned manor route, How to play this? And what other routes could I play?
Unlike the three routes you mention having played, the abandoned manor isn't a separate route - it's optional side content that you can access after a certain point in the main storyline where you help a group move into a mansion. (A different mansion from the abandoned manor.) Once you reach that point, just go exploring to the southwest and you'll eventually find it.

Not sure there's any other side content that's really comparable, though - if anyone else wants to weigh in on that point, feel free.

Oct 31, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or just how the game works, but I load a save it shows the notification for every single achievement I've earned, which as the game goes on becomes a pretty long list. It also gives me the achievement for killing 50 enemies every time I kill another one. Obviously it doesn't hinder the gameplay, but it is getting annoying. Has this happened to anyone else?

Wallet

Feb 20, 2018
So I'm confused about this game and the three routes.
What are the three routes and how do you go about them?
Are you locked out of the other routes if you do them?
Are you locked out of any events if you do them? or even are you locked out of events by just doing something in the game?

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Can anyone explain the stats to me? I'm still at the beginning of the game, but what is Lust defense for example?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Movement speed: It's for taking turns during battle. For example if you a higher stat than all your enemies you start first. If not you either start 2nd or 3rd etc. That's pretty much it.

Perversion: Basically like corruption. The more you have it'll allow you to meet the requirements to unlock lewd/sex scenes. Also allows you to wear certain outfits from the gear store when the requirements are met.

Physical defense: Take less dmg for physical dmg.

Physical power: Self explanatory if you understood the previous stat lol.

And last but not least,

Range: The more range you have the further your attacks can reach your enemies during battles. The stat mainly comes from certain weapons.

Well, that's everything. Hope you enjoy the game.

Edit: Wait a second. Did you came by this game from the karryn prison thread? lol.

Last edited:

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Movement speed: It's for taking turns during battle. For example if you a higher stat than all your enemies you start first. If not you either start 2nd or 3rd etc. That's pretty much it.

Perversion: Basically like corruption. The more you have it'll allow you to meet the requirements to unlock lewd/sex scenes. Also allows you to wear certain outfits from the gear store when the requirements are met.

And last but not least,

Range: The more range you have the further your attacks can reach your enemies during battles. The stat mainly comes from certain weapons.

Edit: Wait a second. Did you came by this game from the karryn prison thread? lol.
I played Karryns Prison aswell yes

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022

And last but not least,

you forgot about lust att and def btw

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes