HerpoDerpo

May 15, 2018
Two issues I ran into (which may or may not be related)
- I got drunk quite early, but it won't go away, which is preventing me from talking to the pub owner for the main quest
- It's currently night, but there is no way of progressing the the time to day. I went out and got caught multiple times but the clock does not change. The only place I can seem to go to is back to the inn and there's nothing there that suggests being able to progress time when interacting. I tried sleeping (both clothed and not) but I can only leave or watch the gallery.

junito

May 27, 2017
the "opem top" seens bugged the image dont change remains closed, and the mesage to opem the inventory anbd change clothes never goes away

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Is there any way to fully unlock the gallery? I just played up to a certain point and the controls just stopped working during the slum fight for the patrol.

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
I have fought everyone in the slums multiple times and still can't get the christmas quest thing to fire. He just keeps telling me to fight everyone.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
So I come back from my exams and find that it's already 0.7.5 from the...what was it? 0.3?

Good work, devs. Not sure how much time has elapsed, but you sure are being productive.

Now, all that remains is to see just how fun the new game is...

My brother puts in a request that all battles (apart from the first two) can be won with sex--that the players are given a choice between actual fighting (those guns are pretty cool) and even more sexy times.
I've personally found that implementing sex scenes for almost all combat interactions in H-RPGs tends to over-saturate the game with sex scenes. They start to become less... sexy. Unless it's just implied and you aren't seeing it all over the place.

TarlZaralka

Dec 13, 2018
After getting to the town and waking up the MC is stuck in the bed and I can't move nor can I open the menu. Is anyone else having this same problem. The console says NulLReferenceException so even tho you talk to the inn owner he's not actually there according to the game.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
After getting to the town and waking up the MC is stuck in the bed and I can't move nor can I open the menu. Is anyone else having this same problem. The console says NulLReferenceException so even tho you talk to the inn owner he's not actually there according to the game.
Just wait a bit longer and you will get control back.
Or even better... Wait, until the game is finished, that will save you time and protect you from any frustration.

TarlZaralka

Dec 13, 2018
Just wait a bit longer and you will get control back.
Or even better... Wait, until the game is finished, that will save you time and protect you from any frustration.
True but I like to try it out and I have always been a fan of the specific combat type that is in this game, strategy is amazing.

Reactions: Mystocat

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
True but I like to try it out and I have always been a fan of the specific combat type that is in this game, strategy is amazing.
I'm glad you're enjoying the game as it is in it's current state. Just be careful and don't burn yourself out.
I know you can keep playing from the last save, but still.
Did waiting a bit longer helped you to progress further?

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
During that weird bed soft-lock, I just closed the game and reopened my most recent save. It worked fine the second time around.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
0.75 have lots bugs and the Christmas event also seems to be broken.
Is your eqiup broken save the game and load now ol fixed to free XD

how do i get uniform to work in bar
does not exist here yet .
From the hotel on the top right you are in front of the house in there is one of the upstairs in the room the clothes in the closet.
But the event is not in there allso not detachable XD

TarlZaralka

Dec 13, 2018
I'm glad you're enjoying the game as it is in it's current state. Just be careful and don't burn yourself out.
I know you can keep playing from the last save, but still.
Did waiting a bit longer helped you to progress further?
It did, not sure how long it took as I decided to leave my apt., but it did move on in the 40 minutes I was gone.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes