GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
1675592250771.png
Quite possibly the worst gallery in existence.
You have to input numbers manually instead of there being an enumerated slider, or buttons.
Not even that but the checkboxes are not mutually exclusive in toggle states so you can end up with 2 or 3 hands on one arm, or 4 eyes.
On the level of:
unknown.gif

Edit:
What even
1675593614709.png ThirdCrisis_03D5OTS5hU.png ThirdCrisis_APdkKjSYKl.png
How did *nobody* get this fixed after all these years? Truly the western patreon dev experience

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
This is the only game where i stoped playing it because it has way too many sex scenes

• Haha
Reactions: Voryen

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This is the only game where i stoped playing it because it has way too many sex scenes
Lol. I remember an rpgm game with well over 100 scenes. And I mean full scenes, not just a few seconds. I think it might have been the first Cursed Armor game?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Lol. I remember an rpgm game with well over 100 scenes. And I mean full scenes, not just a few seconds. I think it might have been the first Cursed Armor game?
Idk, havent played many of those either because they are literally cursed, no pun intended

mscottontail

Dec 2, 2018
anyone who has played the the game up to its current content know if you can do a lesbian only route or are there unnavoidable scenes?

Askina

Formerly 'flawltjr'
Aug 17, 2017
I don't even remember playing it a few years ago, but personally, I think the main character is much prettier in the beginning. Anyway, this weird gallery system hasn't been fixed yet. I looked forward to it a lot and it was fun, but honestly, I think that's it. It's hard to think that this game will develop further.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
anyone who has played the the game up to its current content know if you can do a lesbian only route or are there unnavoidable scenes?
Sounds interesting. A good chunk of non-futa lesbian content requires you to raise your perversion, but most of the early game stuff is either straight or locked behind straight stuff. You can gain a few points by letting some rats hit you a few times then walking about with your shreded clothes, but that's not even enough to sit on the loby guy's lap. There's also wildfire who has no requirements beyond kick her ass. You could fuck Jewel on med beds during the Fiend arc to raise your perversion a bit. If you get it high enough you can sleep with Floria. Beyond that there's a scene and after that there's a certain Jigsaw wannabe you can convince to tentacle you.

If having Jenna watch straight scenes is allowed that opens up voyeurism opportunities such as with Jewel. I'll try this run myself then report back.

ok after this i report to tiny but keeps telling me to drop the report from klaus to the town haul and i have no idea what i do now
After you click on the cum stains, report to Tiny (the hot tempered guard). He'll give you some chumpchange and stand aside, letting you enter the back room. From there walk over to the small desk behind Throb (the calm guard) with the eclaimation point click it. After that head back to Klaus. If you slept during any part of the quest you'll need to start over.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes