• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Does anyone know how you find the fiend camps? I'm having a hard time figuring out where they are.
To your right and above the mansion there's the tent Lady resides. In front of it there's a sign. Interact with it and it'll take you to the camp. Note that this will drop you into combat, so save before hand.

M.Bison94

Oct 14, 2017
Hi, im stuck after defeat Flo (Plant girl) and the fire girl , i talk with the two girls but the party members say go to other place, no more indications and nothing happens

M.Bison94

Oct 14, 2017
Hi, im stuck after defeat Flo (Plant girl) and the fire girl , i talk with the two girls but the party members say go to other place, no more indications and nothing happens
Ok, its a bug, i played in spanish and in that language dont pop up the next mision "go to bar"

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Really like most aspects of this game but have to say I thought the dancing minigame was way overdone. I could handle a session or 2 of this but it goes on and on and on. I ended up using the console command to automate it. I really don't think people who choose to play this type of game are looking to have their musical reflexes tested. Once or twice is a fun challenge, more than that is torture.

invalid_url

Sep 1, 2022
To your right and above the mansion there's the tent Lady resides. In front of it there's a sign. Interact with it and it'll take you to the camp. Note that this will drop you into combat, so save before hand.
I guess I should have clarified. Is there a way of getting there that doesn't involve the sign or is that the only way?

velaxun

Apr 24, 2020
Most of the links got annihilated as well but I was able to use the terminal link at least. So far, this is definitely one of the better adult games I have played though I've only just finished the prologue.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Naama

Mar 25, 2021
There is so much content, i definitely love this game, artstyle is fantastic and very clear. Peitho route (townhall) is my favourite. So sad that story is unfinished for now.
I faced the problem with "pure" route, because "pure" means zero "lust" , its a challenge without sense because you won't get most of lewd moments or sex scenes, and you won't get ending.
And If you want to check "pure" moments in dialogs, you need to start a new game or use console to set 0 lust.

Last edited:

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
is this new update worth downloading?
It depends on the last time you played to be honest, if the last time you played was 0.48 then there are like 7 new scenes in 0.51 and a bunch more pinups, also the main story has progressed. However, if the last time you played was like maybe 0.35 then yeah there's a decent amount of new content that you can see in my opinion

LLBlanc

Jun 18, 2017
When it comes to main story progress, is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't seem to interact E or click on the quest icon so either yes or my savegame's bugged

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Yall gotta learn where to look lmao. Dev watches this thread, you won't find it here anymore.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes