Jul 28, 2018
For some reason I remember this game featuring Tracer as the MC was I just out of my mind or did that happen like 6 years ago or something and get replaced? I think it's the former but who knows.
That's where they started. This blog post talks about it: .

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
You're out of your mind, it was always just inspired by. To be fair, it is really obvious that both the background and MC are offbrand overwatch and Tracer respectively.
That's where they started. This blog post talks about it: .
Okay I knew I wasn't crazy. At least about this. I really had a hard time playing this game (rarely) after I saw it and thought, wasn't that Tracer before? Though despite me knowing that I didn't play it in 2018, so it was kind of like Phantom knowledge.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
For some reason I remember this game featuring Tracer as the MC was I just out of my mind or did that happen like 6 years ago or something and get replaced? I think it's the former but who knows.
im not american, who or what is tracer ? i like the game by its own

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
im not american, who or what is tracer ? i like the game by its own
She's the poster girl of the game Overwatch. She's a former military pilot that got time manupulation abilities that requires a special skin-tight suit to regulate, a lighthearted attitude even when SHTF, primarily uses dual pistols, and fights an evil organization despite her work being deemed illegal. Sounds familiar?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
How can I skip the wrestling match with Mina? I read something about a skip button...
The game might be easier with a smaller monitor but I cannot move my mouse across the whole screen and click two bubbles simultaneously. I am just the average wanker, not someone with Jedi reflexes.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
how to get the sweet drink with cherry first time working as a bartender
Every recipe has multiple tags below the ingredients. RecipeTags.png

There's three of them: Strong, Fruity, and Sweet. When a customer asks for a sweet drink, for example, any drink with the "sweet" tag can fulfill the request. You'll find the cherry on the bottom right corner of the screen.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
100% save please
Read the first post. There just might be a way to get the gallery unlocked already in there. But just reading what's in the first post is usually far too difficult, same with using the search function of the forum. Can't just look for the information yourself by reading, typing "gallery unlock" or "full save" into the search bar. Gotta ask a question that's been answered many times already.

Akalimuanba

Dec 2, 2018
Does anyone have the latest update?

First of all, sorry to the devs, I recognize your effort on the project, but unfortunately I can't support you right now.

"We have the free version."
Yes, you do, but unfortunately the updates don't come with a lot of new content and it takes about a month for small updates to come out. In that time, I've already done and redone all the routes, so I'm anxious to explore the new content.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
so the game is finnaly getting finnished hu. (in 5-6 updates that is )
i never tought this day would come haha

Maybe I should add that they will keep adding small updates but the game won't really be their focus anymore that's for sure

kinda hope they will put most of their focus on their new game Erokin instead of making a sequel from this game ^^

_BlackgoldsaW_

They are planing to push out the first version in around 3 months that's when they start the first release they will open a separate Patreon for the game (they also released a demo version a few months back if you pledged $25 or something and no i don't have it ^^)

Expect it to be really Bare-bone tough i just hope it doesn't take as long as this game toke

Info is on their latest post on Patreon on what they're planning to do for the future of their game's

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes