jwalker1337

Aug 25, 2020
This is what I'm looking at, I used the torrent and one of the download links and both had this file. I hover over it and it says that it's the GOG copy. Make of it what you will. Personally, I'm gonna wait for someone to push the .53 version and maybe have someone update the version # on the thread but you guys do you.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
1682790647812.png
someone had the courage to click on the installer , can someone say if it is safe
it looks like it has the size of the game , but numerous possibilities very bad can happen if it is opened
winrar cannot read the installer, normally winrar can see what is inside the install without having to install it, but this one cannot be seen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enigmanic

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 2582190
someone had the courage to click on the installer , can someone say if it is safe
it looks like it has the size of the game , but numerous possibilities very bad can happen if it is opened
winrar cannot read the installer, normally winrar can see what is inside the install without having to install it, but this one cannot be seen
where'd you get that from? I don't think I've ever had an installer with Third Crisis, it's usually just an exe file to open it. Seems suspicious to me tbh.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
View attachment 2582190
Thats because of how GOG packs it, It's 99% chance its safe but I would wait anyway.

Reactions: Fly'earth

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
where'd you get that from? I don't think I've ever had an installer with Third Crisis, it's usually just an exe file to open it. Seems suspicious to me tbh.
1682791920160.png
I downloaded it through the terminal

I'm going to download it through WORKUPLOAD to see if it's different, or are they all the same?
1682792084537.png
same thing
1682793442852.png

7zip
1682794136523.png 1682794206802.png
7zip manages to show something more sane and strange to me, does it seem normal to you?

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2018
Really happy to see people talking about security and being skeptical.
This MIGHT or might not be a false alarm but keep those doubts and it will save you one of these days.
(Also always scan before launching anything you downloaded from anywhere)

I'm going to wait this release out until the regular format is uploaded or just skip this release all together.
There's a lot of other games on here.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Changing a files icon and adding information on the details page an an exe is ridiculously easy.
This exact reaction of it's from gog it's fine is what could cause you problems further down the line.
But to each their own
Do people not know what a simple joke is these days?

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021

1682796286940.png 1682796589457.png 1682796668699.png
1682796914783.png

Mystery solved, I feel safe after seeing the link to the gog website with the game, I had never seen this gog

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does Jenna have a physical transformation if she gives in to temptation and Lust over her old friend and original mission?. Change in eye color or sharp teeth, mischievous facial expressions. That type of thing. Anything beside horns and a forked tail that is,although don't get me wrong Jenna would look sexy with demon horns and a forked tail too. "evil smirk"

Jul 1, 2018
Do people not know what a simple joke is these days?
Just for shitz and giggles I had to break out the good old resource hacker.
If you are old enough or just use terminal here's an ""improved"" putty

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly took me way too much time to do as it wasn't saving the with my much better icon
FYI if you are curious, I changed too many things and killed it. It won't even launch anymore, but I had no plans of actually using this abomination. :ROFLMAO:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Does Jenna have a physical transformation if she gives in to temptation and Lust over her old friend and original mission?. Change in eye color or sharp teeth, mischievous facial expressions. That type of thing. Anything beside horns and a forked tail that is,although don't get me wrong Jenna would look sexy with demon horns and a forked tail too. "evil smirk"
Technically some of the endings has her take on body mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Really happy to see people talking about security and being skeptical.
This MIGHT or might not be a false alarm but keep those doubts and it will save you one of these days.
(Also always scan before launching anything you downloaded from anywhere)

I'm going to wait this release out until the regular format is uploaded or just skip this release all together.
There's a lot of other games on here.
"What is sandboxing?"

"How do you set up an easy sandbox?"

Learning how to deal with this kind of stuff is a lot more useful than sitting around and talking about the value of being uncertain.

darks231

Nov 12, 2019

View attachment 2582408 View attachment 2582415 View attachment 2582416
View attachment 2582425

Mystery solved, I feel safe after seeing the link to the gog website with the game, I had never seen this gog
sorry in the fourth image where you point out the number is really relevant or not because I get other numbers,
My case is that as I use the option to translate to another language in the options when transferring it, it changes that number

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes