Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
Hello, Mr. Programmer, Vilsa Nara I would like to ask a question, is it possible to change the little people that are visible from above and make them bigger, 2D, but as if the character looks like a normal woman

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Too bad,
For a short moment I thought I had found a new game to test, but my joy faded quickly when I realized that the zip file only contained an EXE file.
Nope... Sry... because I cannot say for sure what is inside. DELETE.
So... do you inspect every single file of other games you download? Read every line of code to make sure some script isn't being invoked that's super scary and evil? Lmfao

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Because the people who redistribute the game here are getting it from a mirror of the GOG installers and they aren't spending the time to install/extract the game files and rearchive them.
That sucks. I'm not bothering with an installer.
So... do you inspect every single file of other games you download? Read every line of code to make sure some script isn't being invoked that's super scary and evil? Lmfao
Retarded take.

jeff kmilo

Sep 26, 2019
I try to apply the Money.Add command but it does not add money, can someone help me on how to execute the Money.Add command?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Legit question: Is the first boss battle winable? Or is it one of those preprogrammed loss scenarios?

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
I played this game from GOG dunno what version(Edit 052). Shame there's no more slime scenes.
Or is there ?

Last edited:

chasmatic

Jan 10, 2020
Do people not know what gog is? If in doubt you could always go to sites/communities dedicated to gog releases and just get it from there.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes