Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
When you get enough perversion points to open your top, it doesn't change anything, What's wrong?
I cannot get out of bed when I first get to Carceburg. It just hangs after the dialogue with the motel owner.
Yup same problem cant get out of bed either
We've fixed these and a ton more problems internally and we'll be pushing out a patch hopefully tomorrow. I'll post in here to let you guys know when you can download the new version.

Reactions: Sangoku25

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
The itch.io page and newgrounds page are updated with the new bugfix patch, gonna be updating the mirrors here shortly. If you're impatient, you can find downloads for the game on the itch.io page here.

Edit: Aaaand mirrors are updated. Enjoy! Lemme know if there's anymore problems and we'll fix them when we can.

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Jenna is showing up like a mannequin on the loading screen and conversation. Also her sprite is not loading on the status or inventory screens. At least for me. I was on the itch.io version.

grift3r

Jun 5, 2017
Playing on android, I apologize if this has been answered already, but how do you access the menu to get dressed? Im stuck where you have to put the vibrosuit back on cause I cant access it :( Thanks!

Maurilio_BR

Jun 25, 2017
The itch.io page and newgrounds page are updated with the new bugfix patch, gonna be updating the mirrors here shortly. If you're impatient, you can find downloads for the game on the itch.io page here.

Edit: Aaaand mirrors are updated. Enjoy! Lemme know if there's anymore problems and we'll fix them when we can.
Open top doing nothing still in effect for me.

Aug 6, 2016
I can't figure out how to investigate the clearing to the southwest. I get the whiskey from the bar but the guard still gives me the same dialogue, and then it fails as soon as I complete part of another questline (I'm not sure which part).

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Jenna is showing up like a mannequin on the loading screen and conversation. Also her sprite is not loading on the status or inventory screens. At least for me. I was on the itch.io version.
Can you PM me your save file so I can try to reproduce the bug?

Playing on android, I apologize if this has been answered already, but how do you access the menu to get dressed? Im stuck where you have to put the vibrosuit back on cause I cant access it :( Thanks!
You press the phone button in the top right and then go to inventory! Make sure your version says 0.7.5-r1 under the Third Crisis logo in the main menu.

Open top doing nothing still in effect for me.
Can you quickly confirm for me that your version says 0.7.5-r1 under the Third Crisis logo in the main menu? I'm trying to reproduce the problem, but it's working perfectly fine for me.

I can't figure out how to investigate the clearing to the southwest. I get the whiskey from the bar but the guard still gives me the same dialogue, and then it fails as soon as I complete part of another questline (I'm not sure which part).
That part of the quest is not currently in the game yet. The objective failing is supposed to happen, don't worry!

kaninchen

Aug 17, 2017

"Open Top" on the Vibrosuit seems to still be broken.

EDIT:
The console has the following error message when I toggle the top open:
FSM not Preprocessed: Apl_Vibrosuit_Logic : FSM
0x00007FFFBA9116AC (UnityPlayer)

kaninchen

Aug 17, 2017
Can you quickly confirm for me that your version says 0.7.5-r1 under the Third Crisis logo in the main menu? I'm trying to reproduce the problem, but it's working perfectly fine for me.
I'm running that version. I went digging in my save file and that version isn't flipping the Vibrosuit_TopOpen or Vibrosuit_TopOpen_Nipples flags. Version 0.6.1 is setting those flags properly on my machine.

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Can you PM me your save file so I can try to reproduce the bug?

You press the phone button in the top right and then go to inventory! Make sure your version says 0.7.5-r1 under the Third Crisis logo in the main menu.

That part of the quest is not currently in the game yet. The objective failing is supposed to happen, don't worry!
Here is the save I was using.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
When you get enough perversion points to open your top, it doesn't change anything, What's wrong?
This is actually pretty funny. 'Open top' just displays the standard top art, so if you don't have a bra, opening her top actually makes her top actually more modest because it hides her nipples.

Kukushi

Apr 28, 2017
Sorry if there was such a question, but how do you get the clothes for bar job, and if it actually is in the game?

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Here is the save I was using.
I used your save and she appears perfectly fine to me. Are there any errors that pop up in the console when she appears? Any red errors? Don't worry about any errors that say 'FSM not preprocessed'. Maybe try pressing Shift+F5 on the itch.io page, or downloading a PC version of the game.

Sorry if there was such a question, but how do you get the clothes for bar job, and if it actually is in the game?
It's not ingame yet, we thought we were going to get that outfit and sequence in a lot earlier, but other things have taken priority.

I'm running that version. I went digging in my save file and that version isn't flipping the Vibrosuit_TopOpen or Vibrosuit_TopOpen_Nipples flags. Version 0.6.1 is setting those flags properly on my machine.
I've been trying and haven't been able to reproduce these issues on the live build, it works perfectly fine for me. Are you on a downloaded version? Did you overwrite your old directory or delete and make a new? Making a new directory for each version of the game is recommended. If you're on the browser version, try using Shift+F5.

Reactions: Kukushi
Apr 24, 2017
There is a bug with the outfits. When they get destroyed if you quit the game after saving and load back in they appear perfectly fine(well it still looks a bit buggy) but their stats still show them as destroyed.

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I've been trying and haven't been able to reproduce these issues on the live build, it works perfectly fine for me. Are you on a downloaded version? Did you overwrite your old directory or delete and make a new? Making a new directory for each version of the game is recommended. If you're on the browser version, try using Shift+F5.
Then it sounds like the Live version isn't the same as the last version posted in this thread.
I'm running third_crisis_0.7.5-r_windows_x64 from the OP, and I'm having exactly the same issue.
Open-vibrosuit just displays the normal vibrosuit.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Then it sounds like the Live version isn't the same as the last version posted in this thread.
I'm running third_crisis_0.7.5-r_windows_x64 from the OP, and I'm having exactly the same issue.
Open-vibrosuit just displays the normal vibrosuit.
The current live version is 0.7.5-r1. Redownload from the links in the OP! That should fix the open-vibrosuit issue. r1 is a bugfix patch that fixes a bunch of gamebreaking problems.

There is a bug with the outfits. When they get destroyed if you quit the game after saving and load back in they appear perfectly fine(well it still looks a bit buggy) but their stats still show them as destroyed.
Thank you so much for letting me know! We'll get that sorted out in the next update!

dmack814

Dec 31, 2018
Just wondering, (sorry if this was already asked) is there a way to move newgrounds save data to the .exe version?

manaki

Feb 21, 2018
The current live version is 0.7.5-r1. Redownload from the links in the OP! That should fix the open-vibrosuit issue. r1 is a bugfix patch that fixes a bunch of gamebreaking problems.
Open top is not working for me on that version for saves from the previous version. Should the fix be expected to work on previous saves or is it for saves made in the newest version?

Attached is the save file, if the dev(s) wanted to take a look

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes