Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
whats the difference between
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what are the story implications
So far nothing, it just adds perversion to Jenna's stats. If you want to play a pure route then resist the temptation, otherwise don't. Once we get to the end then we'll know what the fallout of the choice will be.

Reactions: mancak

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
They need to work on improving the status tab and making it functional. Jenna has a lot of different statuses avaliable but you just can't get them except through certain scenes like the cumflation in the bar toilet.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Is the game still being updated?
Yes, they're still working on it. Just had a Patreon update report yesterday. Anduo rolled out a pretty major update to make the game compatible with Lovense sex toys last month, and for this month and next month it sounds like they will be focusing on quality of life updates and bug fixes. They have been pretty vague if the next update once they're done with QoL will be the final version with two more updates after to flesh out some of the other storylines or if the next couple of updates after QoL will all lead to the final.

They've been working on a lot of artwork and character design with some teases there. It also seems like they've settled on a theme and color palette for the tower and have begun the actual level design and layout.

Reactions: ChickenHawk

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
is anything in the game time sensitive? or can I take my time doing everything? also what are the points of no return?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
is anything in the game time sensitive? or can I take my time doing everything? also what are the points of no return?
Nothing is time sensitive per se. There might be a couple of side quests on the resistence route that could go unfinished, but it's not many and the only one I can think of that's truely missable is also pretty telegraphed as far as when you have a last chance to complete it. There are a couple of points of no return for the non-resistence routes; such as the street whore, the townhall, and the bar waitress. They aren't as telegraphed, but they're a lot longer, so you can always go 6-7 missions deep in that route before even being concerned about a point of no return. So far at any point along the resistance route you can go back to town and start on any of the other paths.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Is there a walkthrough document of this game?
As of now there isn't as the game is fairly linear, but one of the big QoL changes that Anduo is working on is updating the mission descriptions and the UI for missions and sub-missions.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Hello fellow heathens. I wanted to half shill a new corruption game I found called that Final Orginity. It reminds me a lot of third crisis and is very polished - Here's a link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I wanted to ask if you had anymore recommendations for games like third crisis? I finished it a little while and it was amazing.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes