ister1

Jul 6, 2021
v0.56:
- Added additional content to one of the new badgeless scenes.
- Added a new pinup featuring Jenna and PixieWillow.
- Added Lovense integration to the lewd intro animation.
- Added VA moans by PixieWillow for Karen in lewd intro animation.
- Added Lovense Integration to the Roast and Spit minigame.
- Added Lovense support for User Interface (hover and click have vibration).
- Added Improved Lovense support for the Bar Gloryhole minigame.
- Added Lovense vibration during normal dialogue.
- Added Bullet Vibrator equipment item that can be bought in the gear shop. This item
enables you to set a constant vibration strength of connected lovense toys.
- Added a dialogue chat history UI that displays what was recently said in a dialogue
across multiple dialogues.
- Added a new addition to the mission UI to prominently display the main story mission
that you need to do in order to progress, this will always be displayed at the top of the list
for clarity.
- Added a small label to the Skip button in combat to prompt you to hold the button down.
- Added Klaus, HQ, and Florian Rusher dialogue sprites.
- Added a new option to select which seasonal event you want to be active.
- Added pre-time skip HQ and fixed typos in the dialogues.
- Added nude dialogue when you enter the stage in the bar

- Modified Unity Engine version to 2022.3.7f1.
- Modified gallery pinup UI to have a nicer variant selector

- Fixed a crash in the bar bathroom during the no-badge scene.
- Fixed a ton of typos (thanks Prisoner416 for all the submissions).
- Fixed bugged Lovense integration in some of the scenes in the streetwhore ending.
- Fixed a bug causing the minimap to not close when pressing the keybind to close it.
- Fixed a bug where the camera would detach from Jenna after losing the gigabrain fight.
- Fixed an issue with some missions not ending themselves properly.
- Fixed an error that would occur when the game is being closed.
- Fixed a ton of typos in scenes.
- Fixed various interactions when you wear guard armor.

Nothing interesting for now.

Reactions: Noonwraith

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Nothing interesting for now.
Won't be anything for at least two months. They have one more month of cleanup and then they'll start on the final arc of the resistence story. It will be at least five months before the game is considered complete, though they also said they plan on fleshing out some of the other paths once they finish the resistence path.

That being said though the clean up is noticeable. Some of the UI changes makes things much cleaner looking.

• Thinking Face

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
RIP this game.
I'm waiting for their next status report (should be this Friday or next) to see what they have to say regarding the Unity fiasco. I suspect even if it isn't in their report that the Patrons will be asking about it anyway. I'll report anything noteworthy when it happens.

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
I'm waiting for their next status report (should be this Friday or next) to see what they have to say regarding the Unity fiasco. I suspect even if it isn't in their report that the Patrons will be asking about it anyway. I'll report anything noteworthy when it happens.
Thx for reporting. Hopefully Unity reverses their stupid decision, otherwise I'll probably lose most of the downloaded/bought games I have, which includes this one.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Thx for reporting. Hopefully Unity reverses their stupid decision, otherwise I'll probably lose most of the downloaded/bought games I have, which includes this one.
Unity already walked back, though who knows how long that'll last. The CEO of unity basically said he wants to wring as much money out of gamers as possible in the past. Like he suggested the idea of micro-transactions to get more ammo in games like Battlefield, I don't recall if it was specified to be single or multiplayer, but it wouldn't surprise me if he would want both.

boneh_ead

Jan 30, 2020
Hope this game either changes it's engine or Unity pulls back on its decision. Would hate to see the game go before it is finished.

Reactions: RiloLaki

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Unity already walked back, though who knows how long that'll last. The CEO of unity basically said he wants to wring as much money out of gamers as possible in the past. Like he suggested the idea of micro-transactions to get more ammo in games like Battlefield, I don't recall if it was specified to be single or multiplayer, but it wouldn't surprise me if he would want both.
It was both iirc (as it was used as an example of what he wants to charge players no matter how they play), and it was a buck per reload. Or, in three minutes of play (if you play like me) you spend more money on ammo than you did for the bloody game. He fully believed that not only would players pay this, but that they would pay it without even noticing they were paying it. I hope the board for Unity oust John Riccitiello for attempting to destroy the company with his greedy hair-brained idiocies.

This is also the guy who, as CEO of Unity, was responsible for such wonderful headlines as "Unity Face Mass Protest From Devs After CEO Purchases Malware Company, Lays Off Hundreds, & Calls Devs (who don't include DLC in their games) F*cking Idiots".

More recently (as in 6-hours ago), notices were sent out to devs using Unity stating the following:

"As a reminder, after October 3, 2023, all industry customers with total finances greater than $1M USD per year will be required to upgrade to Unity Industry. As a current Unity Pro subscriber, you can save 20% on Unity Industry now until September 30, 2023 when you upgrade online."

[Runtime isn't the only hustle here. If your company makes more than $1m you have to buy a completely different license. The seats are $5k/year, compared to $1.5k/year for Pro. $5k...per license.

They have absolutely lost their mind.] - [text between these] = quoted from a forum post elsewhere.

There are also claims that Johnnie-boy sold $400 million in shares since he became CEO of Unity per SEC data. And that they've cancelled a town hall meeting due to "death threats", but are more likely John ducking answering hard-hitting questions such as "Are you making an off-season April Fools' Joke" and "Are you trying to defraud customers".

I've also not found anything stating that Unity walked back their new pricing plan.

Of course the guy came from EA.

[EDIT]

Just read a bit more and...WOW. Unity is ALSO attempting to re-write their ToS contracts with developers who use Unity retroactively. Long story short, Unity is trying to pull a WotC/D&D scam where devs who agreed to use Unity under one price point may be charged a higher price point if Unity decides that their title was installed #-number of times, even for past-released games, and with the old Github page they used for transparency tracking of said installs deleted as of 2022 so devs MUST take Unity's word for it. The exact clause removed:

"Unity may update these Unity Software Additional Terms at any time for any reason and without notice (the “Updated Terms”) and those Updated Terms will apply to the most recent current-year version of the Unity Software, provided that, if the Updated Terms adversely impact your rights, you may elect to continue to use any current-year versions of the Unity Software (e.g., 2018.x and 2018.y and any Long Term Supported (LTS) versions for that current-year release) according to the terms that applied just prior to the Updated Terms (the “Prior Terms”). The Updated Terms will then not apply to your use of those current-year versions unless and until you update to a subsequent year version of the Unity Software (e.g. from 2019.4 to 2020.1). If material modifications are made to these Terms, Unity will endeavor to notify you of the modification. "

This tells me that this price change has been in the works for a LONG time.

What. The. HECK.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariuss3

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
As expected the Anduo team made their biweekly status report today, and they did mention this ongoing Unity fiasco. I'll post a screenshot of what they had to say, but the TL;DR is they're going to wait and see what happens since Unity is back peddling on a lot of their initial remarks.

Third Crisis Unity Response.png

This was just posted not too long ago, and their is bound to be some discussion in comments section for the update. If anything else gets posted with regards to their stance I'll update again.

Last edited:
Reactions: RiloLaki

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
They will have to change engine, even if it takes time
Anduo hasn't responded to any comments yet, but most Patrons seems to be willing to wait for any engine changes. I'm sure there will be some that stop supporting if they end up going with that option. I think a fair comprimise, depending on if Unity continues to roll back, would be to just finish up Third Crisis then have Rosas Are Red, Erokin, and TC:R all moved to a different engine.

floran

May 20, 2020
honestly if Unity completely back pedals the trust is already broken, would be smart from Anduo team to already consider moving the game to Godot that is open source.

Granted depending on Unity's decision it will determine how much of a priority it will be but considering who the CEO of Unity is I personally already dropped my studies on unity, glad it was all self teaching and didn't paid for classes or anything like that.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
From what I'm reading, most of the Unity employees were caught completely flatfooted by this, and a lot of them have quit the company. The "credible death threats" that the company claimed as their reason for cancelling the scheduled "Town Hall" meeting featuring Riccitiello? According to the FBI per other news reports, the "threat" was a non-threat statement by a company employee working in a different state, with the innuendo/"reading-between-the-lines" indicating that the employee was worried for such a threat.

Credible. Hmm.

And Riccitiello just happens to schedule this pricing madness days after his scheduled stock sell as part of his normal paycheck. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. He was one of the worst of the rats at EA, and age has taught him nothing.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes