Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Is it possible to fix Mega, Mixdrop and/or Gofile links for Android? On all 3 the file was removed/got taken down

Aureliana:>

Apr 6, 2019
I hope nothing happens to this game :/ a friend told me about the unity thing, and meh hope this does not affect the devs :0

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Unity has continued to walk back the price changes, so it'll probably not be affected (if it even would have in the first place). They've said they'll be releasing a new statement in the next day or so, which will probably determine what happens to this and other games either way.

Regardless, I'm willing to bet Unity is going to be dead, or at least dying in the next year unless the entire management group is changed (and maybe not even then). In either case, we'll be seeing almost no new Unity projects starting in the next few years, and at least some games switching engines if they're not too far into production.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Unity has continued to walk back the price changes, so it'll probably not be affected (if it even would have in the first place). They've said they'll be releasing a new statement in the next day or so, which will probably determine what happens to this and other games either way.

Regardless, I'm willing to bet Unity is going to be dead, or at least dying in the next year unless the entire management group is changed (and maybe not even then). In either case, we'll be seeing almost no new Unity projects starting in the next few years, and at least some games switching engines if they're not too far into production.
Unity IS dead, so long as Mr. Former EA-Scum has anything to do with the company. No-one in their right mind would ever trust this company, even if they started offering Unity free for everyone. Well, especially in THAT case.

Teminigru

Dec 17, 2017
I am on the quest to find HQ and fix WildFire. Also there is a girl named Jess waiting on Sublevel 2 wanting me to find her partner. What i do next? I am lost, can´t find HQ, can´t fix WIldFire

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Another update from Anduo regarding Unity. The TL: DR is that Third Crisis and Rosas are Red which are almost done will be finished in Unity, all future games will be ran using the Unreal Engine. I'll post their statement in full here.

Third Crisis Unity Update.png

This was seemingly the expected outcome based on their earlier response and the comments and opinions from their Patrons. I won't spoil anything else from the last couple of updates, but they have a lot of really fun things planned and the additional time they've taken to polishing the experience seems well worth the wait.

Mr.Guo

Feb 22, 2021
I just purchased this game on Steam and I would like to know what is the difference between the Steam version of this game and the F95 version? Does this game have an ending?

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Hi guys, I tried to create a Lora out of Third crisis art style, here is the outcome, I used Hassaku for this one, but I tired anythingV5 with worst results, unfortunately this website only allow 100 pics to be uploaded and use for training (I don't know if more pics are better for training) but if you think you can come with a better LORA I can DM you a link with the 200 pics I was able to extract from the game that I deemed were useful for training. (If you are going to use the LORA in this website I recommend almost always using Hassaku or a model base on Hassaku since otherwise the quality and anatomy suffer a lot if not. (and try to use as few comas , parenthesis and negative prompts)

You can download it or use the lora there.

Last edited:

Schmierfinger

Nov 23, 2020
Hi guys, I tried to create a Lora out of Third crisis art style, here is the outcome, I used Hassaku for this one, but I tired anythingV5 with worst results, unfortunately this website only allow 100 pics to be uploaded and use for training (I don't know if more pics are better for training) but if you think you can come with a better LORA I can DM you a link with the 200 pics I was able to extract from the game that I deemed were useful for training. (If you are going to use the LORA in this website I recommend almost always using Hassaku or a model base on Hassaku since otherwise the quality and anatomy suffer a lot if not. (and try to use as few comas , parenthesis and negative prompts)

You can download it or use the lora there.
I am a fan of the art style as well and actually made a LoRA before you, haha! I called it Third Diffusion, it's on and TensorArt. But it's not focussed on the game. The more options, the better!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chetti

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
The curfew/stealth section appears to be bugged. The red area supposedly representing the field of vision... just doesn't.
Not only can they see you way outside of it, even with their backs turned, they also don't always see you moving right through it, and sometimes even go to investigate the wrong area entirely.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The curfew/stealth section appears to be bugged. The red area supposedly representing the field of vision... just doesn't.
Not only can they see you way outside of it, even with their backs turned, they also don't always see you moving right through it, and sometimes even go to investigate the wrong area entirely.
It's a known bug to them and one of the things they have been working on over the last three months. It was considered a low priority issue prior to their big "health update" as they're calling it.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
It's a known bug to them and one of the things they have been working on over the last three months. It was considered a low priority issue prior to their big "health update" as they're calling it.
That is a known bug that should have been fixed two years ago.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Ah, I see. I remember it working fine enough the last time I played but it was... a "while" ago.
Edit: combat locks up for me completely, I am unable to do anything, and some icons are missing. Is there any fix?
Edit2: Nevermiiiiind. Redownloaded the game and the character icon on the left appeared. Clicking on it allows me to control the character. It's not selected automatically for some reason.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Blurpee69, what's new in the october 13 report? Will they move Erokin to Unreal5?
That was already answered in my last post. To summarize though: Rosas Are Red, which just released on Steam, and Third Crisis and the upcoming TC:R which is a Third Crisis prequel will remain on Unity. TC:R, I imagine, is staying on Unity because they already have so many assets and coding done for it. All other games will be developed in a different engine, they spent some time learning Unreal, but they didn't say if they were commiting to Unreal or not.

This week's update was mostly concerning RAR, because of it's release, and to announce that they are done with all the QoL fixes for Third Crisis. The next 3-4 months of updates will resume the storyline. Two of the team members have started the pre-planning and scripting TC:R. There was nothing this week concerning Unity or other news concerning engines.

Reactions: ister1
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes