smf59

Mar 21, 2018
I can't do jobs in the cafe. Anyone available for help? Thank you!!
As has been said (repeatedly -- please read the thread or at least use the 'Search this Thread' function), that has not been added to the game yet.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Awesome, thanks!

Unfortunately, a few things...
  • Cannot load a game from the 'Load Game' menu. It won't let me select anything.
  • Cannot leave the menu in the gear shop, nor can I select anything. (Game is stuck at this point, must restart.)
  • A number of menus (diary entries, clothing list in inventory) do not scroll properly.
  • Cannot select a scene in the gallery.
  • Cannot exit the gallery with 'Q', must use mouse.
  • Cannot switch between Controls / Video / Game / Sound in Options menu
  • Cannot change the controls in the Options menu.
  • Cannot overwrite a save.
The open vibrosuit option seems to be working, though!

I should note that this is about all I tried, so there may be more. (Some of these are not new issues, and were previously reported in .)
Keyboard / controller navigation is very iffy right now and the new combat system outright doesn't support it at the moment. Using a mouse is currently the most reliable way to navigate UI. We'll be working on it soon enough.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
OP has been updated and 0.7.6 has been released to the public! Hope you guys enjoy the new CGs and that the bugfixes solve any problems you might have had!
I thought this update was going to fix the mannequins bug for Itchio and Newground? The issue is still there and its rather game breaking.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I thought this update was going to fix the mannequins bug for Itchio and Newground? The issue is still there and its rather game breaking.
Are there any red errors popping up in the game console when you see a mannequin? Can you send screenshots?

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Are there any red errors popping up in the game console when you see a mannequin? Can you send screenshots?
I don't know how to open up the console but I can send you screenshots if it helps would you like screenshots of the menu with the mannequin or during dialogue?

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Okay so I think I have found the console. There are a few warnings and one error do you want a screenshot of the warnings as well as the error?

*Edit* there are 4 errors and 2 warnings.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why did "New CG's" get added to the title, isn't that kind of expected for established games?

smf59

Mar 21, 2018
Keyboard / controller navigation is very iffy right now and the new combat system outright doesn't support it at the moment. Using a mouse is currently the most reliable way to navigate UI. We'll be working on it soon enough.
Good to know!

An updated (and shorter) list, things which do not appear to work with either keyboard or mouse:
  • Unable to select 'Yes' or 'No' to the Are you sure you want to...?' pop-up until you exit back to the game.
  • Scroll is not available for the clothing list in inventory
  • There is no indication which save file is selected when attempting to save or load a game
For anyone else having menu issues, where it won't let you do anything with either keyboard or mouse: press whichever key you've bound the LEFT action to (default is Left Arrow and A). This should then let you navigate the menu with the keyboard, although the mouse is still required to scroll.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Okay so I think I have found the console. There are a few warnings and one error do you want a screenshot of the warnings as well as the error?

*Edit* there are 4 errors and 2 warnings.
Yea, send the errors please. Screenies from the menu and dialogue.

Why did "New CG's" get added to the title, isn't that kind of expected for established games?
Usually we add new gameplay content every patch (where the 0.x.0 number changes) unless it's a bugfix patch (where the 0.0.x number changes), this monthly update is a little unique in that only CGs for old gameplay got added (along with some bugfixes). Since the version number makes it look like just a patch change (0.0.x), it might be assumed that this update is just a bugfix and doesn't contain new CGs. Just wanted to be clear in the title even if it's stating what seems to be obvious.

Can we rescue karen ...
That's endgame stuff, we're not that far in development yet.

Good to know!

An updated (and shorter) list, things which do not appear to work with either keyboard or mouse:
  • Unable to select 'Yes' or 'No' to the Are you sure you want to...?' pop-up until you exit back to the game.
  • Scroll is not available for the clothing list in inventory
  • There is no indication which save file is selected when attempting to save or load a game
For anyone else having menu issues, where it won't let you do anything with either keyboard or mouse: press whichever key you've bound the LEFT action to (default is Left Arrow and A). This should then let you navigate the menu with the keyboard, although the mouse is still required to scroll.

Thanks for letting us know! ♥

And one thing more i cant give the gift to badge owner ....
What gift do you mean? Do you mean the package you get after beating the guys up at the bar?

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Yea, send the errors please. Screenies from the menu and dialogue.
As you can see there are 4 errors in the starting menu and booting up the game itself and opening dialogue does not seem to create new errors so I am inclined to believe that its just those four which are causing it.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
As you can see there are 4 errors in the starting menu and booting up the game itself and opening dialogue does not seem to create new errors so I am inclined to believe that its just those four which are causing it.
If you go into the options menu, you can enable the ingame developer console and then press ~ or F2 to open it, which gives us more clear errors. Can you give screenshots of any red errors from that console?

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
If you go into the options menu, you can enable the ingame developer console and then press ~ or F2 to open it, which gives us more clear errors. Can you give screenshots of any red errors from that console?
Got it. Only two screenshots but I think they show the issue? Of course I have no knowledge when it comes to code sooo you'd be a better judge of that.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Got it. Only two screenshots but I think they show the issue? Of course I have no knowledge when it comes to code sooo you'd be a better judge of that.
They aren't telling too much. Can you send over your save file where the problem happens? Does starting a new game fix it for you?

is there anything more new than the shower cgs and vr cgs? and when is next patch?
Nothing new except for the CGs. The patchnotes tell you everything that's added. Next public release is March 1st.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
They aren't telling too much. Can you send over your save file where the problem happens? Does starting a new game fix it for you?

Nothing new except for the CGs. The patchnotes tell you everything that's added. Next public release is March 1st.
I cannot tell you much I am afraid the save file is the default save file from when you skip to the latest allowed update, however I know it also does this for just starting new games, from opening the menu for the first time with no save data, etc etc. Its a problem that springs up from the moment the game finishes booting up on both the Newsground app and the Itchio app and shouldn't need me sending any save data since this is the base game devoid of any progress made from me.

*Edit* Here is the 0.6 content save that hasn't been touched and yet has the problem.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes