JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
Yea, send the errors please. Screenies from the menu and dialogue.

Usually we add new gameplay content every patch (where the 0.x.0 number changes) unless it's a bugfix patch (where the 0.0.x number changes), this monthly update is a little unique in that only CGs for old gameplay got added (along with some bugfixes). Since the version number makes it look like just a patch change (0.0.x), it might be assumed that this update is just a bugfix and doesn't contain new CGs. Just wanted to be clear in the title even if it's stating what seems to be obvious.

That's endgame stuff, we're not that far in development yet.

Thanks for letting us know! ♥

What gift do you mean? Do you mean the package you get after beating the guys up at the bar?
No i have a mission that buy a gift from gear shop for badge owner(forget the name of him) .. how can i do it ... ??

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I know I'm not a developer but does it make sense to remove content just because the holidays are over? Isn't there a way you could just keep it but activate it when you want to view it? Just my personal opinion.
You can still get the reward items by using commands in the console. It just makes events feel more special when they're actually linked to the same time as the holiday they're celebrating. It was not a large amount of content either, just a fun little bite-sized mission for Christmas.

b0yn3xtd00r

Mar 15, 2018
How does the holiday event activate/deactivate? Did you guys comment it out in the code or is it tied to the IRL date?

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I get stuck right after I win the battle. I can't move. The menus work but nothing else happens.
Strange. It might be a bug tied to knockback. Just open up the console and type 'newcombat.win' without quotes and that will complete the combat so you can progress.

How does the holiday event activate/deactivate? Did you guys comment it out in the code or is it tied to the IRL date?
It's a boolean that we can flip on and off serverside and each game client will update to it. It's a built-in Unity thing.

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
You can still get the reward items by using commands in the console. It just makes events feel more special when they're actually linked to the same time as the holiday they're celebrating. It was not a large amount of content either, just a fun little bite-sized mission for Christmas.
Commads for that ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know I'm not a developer but does it make sense to remove content just because the holidays are over? Isn't there a way you could just keep it but activate it when you want to view it? Just my personal opinion.
Yes, it does make sense, it's what seasonal events are for and games have been doing it for a long time.

Gorgolock

Donor
Nov 25, 2017
I have zero way to save or open a menu or anything. I pressed every button on my keyboard and mouse. And the buttons disappeared from the screen. Not seeing a single console command to fix my issue, but also can't send a save, because I'm not allowed to save. Missing content because I can't even change back to the first outfit. Any idea?

Edit: Also hot chick is stuck in my party. Probably what triggered it.
Edit 2: Reloading an Autosave fixes it, but hope you can get to the bottom of the bug.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes