RenDedSec

Jan 28, 2018
need help how do i get my blue suit back i bought the punk but now blue suit not in options and also how do i find weapons to fight commander
help how do i get my blue suit back i bought the punk but now blue suit not in options - just get to the inventory and click on blue suit(there will be an option "wear")
how do i find weapons to fight commander -if i understood you right,there is no oportunity to fight commender,you can only train in VR.

Aug 23, 2017
I've just started in Carceburg and I've left the motel after curfew, sneaking around looking for Karen at "the bar" in the southeastern area. I see a pub there, but I can't enter it - and can't enter any other buildings apart from the Inn I started it, either. Where do I go? Am I doing something wrong?

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
I've just started in Carceburg and I've left the motel after curfew, sneaking around looking for Karen at "the bar" in the southeastern area. I see a pub there, but I can't enter it - and can't enter any other buildings apart from the Inn I started it, either. Where do I go? Am I doing something wrong?
buildings aren't mostly enterable during curfew, you're presumably needing to show up before curfew.

not even entirely sure how you got to the curfew state before that, i kinda thought playable curfew wasn't available till after it, but whatever. basically, go back to the inn, sleep till morning, go during the day.

also, for anyone talking about the "i have all the outfits, the blue jacket's gone" it isn't, just the scroll thing for the equipment window doesn't work. its still there, just can't see it cause there's too many items. if you want to equip it, use the arrow keys to go down when its on the last visible one, it'll move past the visible ones to the next option just fine, then hit enter to bring up its options. it might be hard to see them (like currently, my vibrosuit's so far down even when the options show up, all i see is the top one, cancel) but you can still go down and select to wear the offscreen ones.

actually, just noticed: while the outfit items are selected, you can press right, and then up/down to move the screen up and down, to be able to go down and see the vibrosuit and whatnot. even if you don't, first option is to cancel the selection, second is to equip or unequip, third is to open the front or not (so glad that's fixed in 7.6, for some reason really liked being able to walk around with my tits out)

Mc1ntyre

Jun 3, 2018
buildings aren't mostly enterable during curfew, you're presumably needing to show up before curfew.

not even entirely sure how you got to the curfew state before that, i kinda thought playable curfew wasn't available till after it, but whatever. basically, go back to the inn, sleep till morning, go during the day.

also, for anyone talking about the "i have all the outfits, the blue jacket's gone" it isn't, just the scroll thing for the equipment window doesn't work. its still there, just can't see it cause there's too many items. if you want to equip it, use the arrow keys to go down when its on the last visible one, it'll move past the visible ones to the next option just fine, then hit enter to bring up its options. it might be hard to see them (like currently, my vibrosuit's so far down even when the options show up, all i see is the top one, cancel) but you can still go down and select to wear the offscreen ones.

actually, just noticed: while the outfit items are selected, you can press right, and then up/down to move the screen up and down, to be able to go down and see the vibrosuit and whatnot. even if you don't, first option is to cancel the selection, second is to equip or unequip, third is to open the front or not (so glad that's fixed in 7.6, for some reason really liked being able to walk around with my tits out)
I have the same problem. How to sleep till morning? When i interract the bed, i have 2 options - "leave" and "view gallery".

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
I'm guessing the problem is the fact that it is night in the first place. Maybe there's an easily accessable sequence break in the game? You should have the "Sleep" option on the bed when it becomes night for the first time. (This should be after cleaning in the townhall and the first Bar sequence)

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
help how do i get my blue suit back i bought the punk but now blue suit not in options - just get to the inventory and click on blue suit(there will be an option "wear")
how do i find weapons to fight commander -if i understood you right,there is no oportunity to fight commender,you can only train in VR.
what im saying is blue suit isnt even in my list anymore since i bought the punk outfit

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
what im saying is blue suit isnt even in my list anymore since i bought the punk outfit
it is, its just not on the first page of them. it didn't disappear or anything, there's just only like what, six inventory slots shown at first? think of it like an FF game, where it might only show the first 30 items in your inventory screen. you can have more, they're just not visible all at once.

you can either, while selecting an item, just keep hitting down to get to the blue suit, or while selecting the items, hit right, that'll let you use the scroll bar, which, as far as i can tell, doesn't work with mouse clicks (my mouse wheel is broke, so no idea there)

Aug 23, 2017
I'm guessing the problem is the fact that it is night in the first place. Maybe there's an easily accessable sequence break in the game? You should have the "Sleep" option on the bed when it becomes night for the first time. (This should be after cleaning in the townhall and the first Bar sequence)
I've just cleaned the town hall and went back to the inn, now I'm told to go find Karen at the bar - but of course it's night. There is no option to sleep in the bed.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
I've just cleaned the town hall and went back to the inn, now I'm told to go find Karen at the bar - but of course it's night. There is no option to sleep in the bed.
It is supposed to be late in the day, but not complete night. When you leave the Motel, does the game enter a combat? That's what happens when you leave the motel at complete night. You should be able to enter the building at the bottom that has the sign, saying "Bar".

Aug 23, 2017
It is supposed to be late in the day, but not complete night. When you leave the Motel, does the game enter a combat? That's what happens when you leave the motel at complete night. You should be able to enter the building at the bottom that has the sign, saying "Bar".
Yes, it enters combat, or at least sneaking around turn-based trying to avoid the guards.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
If you unequip the yellow jacket after equipping your vibrosuit (after losing them at the beginning) and close the menu, you'll be unable to move or open the menu and will have to reload.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
If you unequip the yellow jacket after equipping your vibrosuit (after losing them at the beginning) and close the menu, you'll be unable to move or open the menu and will have to reload.
Thanks for the find! I've fixed this internally and it'll be in 0.9.0.

This is a sequence break. Did you go exploring and fight some guys south of the main town? That will advance the time. Something we overlooked that would break the first couple days in Carceburg. To work around it for now, just enable the console in the in-game options, and press ~ or F2 to open it, then type "time.set 12" to set the time back to noon and get yourself out of the break. We'll get it fixed properly so you can't get soft locked in a later update.

Reactions: JoKeR <3

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
i kinda want to donate for the 9.0 version in march, but i also don't want to sign up to two new sites just to be able to, is there another way, like through this site or something?

also, nice job, i particularly like this one, for whatever reason. hope there's more options to give in to perversion later, maybe whore yourself out more and more, more guard scenes, etc. the choosable path when the unique more written/gallery scenes are all gone through, is nice, kinda wish it had a bit more to it, though, like starting different maybe had different ways to end it or something.

some weird part of me loves the idea of her being able to walk around with her tits exposed among sex crazed maniacs. was sad the 7.5 version had that issue where you couldn't.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes