Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
yes i can but i have no idea where save files are located if u could tell me then sure

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
This game would be good if not for the awful sex art. Some of it looks like it was drawn by a 12 year old in MS Paint. (especially the cum). I'm so disappointed....

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Would be cool to have 10.0 if someone wants to send a link to me in a private message.
Or, at least, a version that is not 0.9.1 because 0.9.1 seems to be very buggy with combat as well as the bar stuff

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
This game would be good if not for the awful sex art. Some of it looks like it was drawn by a 12 year old in MS Paint. (especially the cum). I'm so disappointed....
They've had better art before, but for a reason unknown to me (maybe change of an artist idk) they've changed it to what We can see present.

Feb 21, 2018
Same here, came for the characters screenshots and the sexual content was a total turn down

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
yo, why the hell does the Bar have time manipulation? the bartender says that i should get back to the bar at day time, but somehow when i goes inside the bar, the time goes to 9:00 PM

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
yo, why the hell does the Bar have time manipulation? the bartender says that i should get back to the bar at day time, but somehow when i goes inside the bar, the time goes to 9:00 PM
Do you think the patch to fix it will be soon ? I am not asking for you to rush it or anything, but if it will get patched soon, I could wait for it and not play the game until then. If it takes long, I should just play the rest of the game now and avoid the pub.
If thinks go well, I believe we will have a patch this weekend. Until then, use the console
Time.set 12

Can

Can you tell me Vilsa how to change time ?
Time.set 12
12 being the hour of the day from 0 to 24.
Link to using the console :

Sorry to hear that you don't like the cg art. We have recently parted from the old cg artist and are currently looking to have the cg art be done from another artist.

yes i can but i have no idea where save files are located if u could tell me then sure
Here's the guide to getting the save files:

Reactions: Pr0phet

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Sorry to hear that you don't like the cg art. We have recently parted from the old cg artist and are currently looking to have the cg art be done from another artist.

When you guys get another artist please don't go back to asian looking art (i've seen some screenshots with asian art in this game), go with western but please let it be good because the story is good, game mechanics are good as well, basically everything is good except the cg art, mostly the sex parts. Would be a shame if it stayed like this...

Reactions: Pr0phet

binscent

Mar 20, 2019
So I feel like I must be an idiot, but how do I access the new content/areas?

I have a 0.7.6r save file, with all the scenes unlocked. Where do I go to get to the new stuff? I'm just running around town aimlessly not sure where to go

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes