jkr37

May 19, 2017
Thanks for reporting on the issue! We are working on it, as we have been for a while. When you guys say the app is crashing, does it exit by itself or do you guys have to force kill it?
What we've seen is that the game just takes an unreasonable amount of time to load up. It seems like we are compressing textures in a way that some devices handle badly. We'll try to fix it, but it's hard since we don't have a device with the same problem.
I have a Huawei device (which means it has pretty aggressive ram management compared to a lot of other android devices) and suffer from this issue - splash screens show, then the game hangs before crashing and closing without any error messages. Very occasionally it'll load to the start menu and then crash when I press something, again with no error messages. I can reliably play it by rebooting my phone and playing the game without opening any other apps, which makes me think it's a memory based issue. My phone has 4gb of ram though and usually 1.5-2gb free, which I feel should be enough. Hope that helps - and cheers for a great game.

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
Has anyone ever made a walkthrough for this game?

I haven't found any way to continue on the main story for a few versions (since 0,7 i think) even though the changelog says there is new stuff and I can't tell if I'm too dumb or if I'm somehow locked out.

ElChavez

Mar 11, 2017
What is the new content and how to begin with it? I can only start the waitress jobs, thats all..?

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Hey so is there no way to work at the bar in the evening? He keeps telling me to come back in the morning but he also said at the start you could work in the evening iirc.

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
found that weird text bug as well is there a patch for it in the current version?

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
And I have officially reached a dead end with the console commands. Of course I have seen this: but nontheless there are more commands and these are the basic ones. On one hand I do not want to continue trying to guess what commands there are, and since the devs only have these on display maybe these are the only not game breaking ones. But on the other hand I am thinking its maybe outdayted? So I thought I might as well mention it.
Godspeed

P.S
"item.give Waitress Uniform" no longer exist, "musk jar" does though.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
because nobody helps me, I assume that old saves will not work anymore.
I personally had no issues with my saves from the .8 version of the game, which were carried forward from the versions from the first release, so they should be fine (probably depending on where they were saved, mine was the final autosave from the end of .8).

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
So, I just got through all the waitress stuff, and I got the "end of 1.10" message, but I still have a bunch of CGs locked that I think are for fiend stuff? But I can't for the life of me figure out how to start that. I found the woman in the abandoned house up north and took her back to town, but I can't figure out what to do after that.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
have started over again and yes old saves can cause errors. does that mean that you can start afresh with every updat?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I discovered a bug while back where Lena's suit could repair back to full if loading from a save. Was that ever fixed?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes