Szaiko

Apr 14, 2018
Working on the bugfix patch right now. The softlocks you guys are running into should be fixed in it, but right now we're working on a system for properly handling images loading and unloading so android devices can stop crashing from out-of-memory issues, so it may be a bit longer until it comes out.
Based on your reply: When i start app, game looping all resources loading so my memory cache burning?

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Any chance to add Controller support?

Are CGs being replaced over time or something? Some of the CGs were pretty jarring when shes walking around with perky tits, then a grope scene happens and shes got saggy tits down to her waist or it goes from a 3dish face to a 2d face.
There is controller support, it just isn't good right now. We're currently in the process of replacing CGs to match the style of the character sprites in dialogue, like this.

Based on your reply: When i start app, game looping all resources loading so my memory cache burning?
Yeah, it tries to load up all the CGs and character sprites and then crashes. It wasn't a problem until recently because we now have so many dialogue sprites and CGs that we need to properly resource manage them.

Reactions: damnson1111

Szaiko

Apr 14, 2018
Yeah, it tries to load up all the CGs and character sprites and then crashes. It wasn't a problem until recently because we now have so many dialogue sprites and CGs that we need to properly resource manage them.
You can add args like > loading, scan (if True scan more if false repeat if false 3x show error). Thats resolve future problems with loading. Or u can loading resources LIVE in game. Y'know, loading important resources first, sex scenes before sex scenes and locations before locstions.

warmaxa

Apr 2, 2018
this one's nice, it doesn't go any further after the patrol night duty missions or am i glitched?

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Help! "Find equipment to fight the commander with" I can't figure out what to do.
You get the explosives, go to the drunk guard at the crossroads and then get the alcohol, do the VR section, and do the patrols with Throb, then follow the mission that pops up.
Throb will be waiting in the motel if you've done the other tasks like alcohol, explosives and the VR center.

Reactions: damnson1111

Lyrah94

Jan 26, 2019
im stuck on the bartending job i made the drink as the book says but i have absolutly no idea of how to serve it help?

Aug 16, 2018
I'm having an issue with the final night guard scene. When I get back to the Inn the keeper takes Jenna into the room by the neck and then the next text block is in a different language and I can't progress the scene anymore. Even the skip button just hangs there. Anyone else get this problem? Does anyone know how to solve it?

Authrella

Apr 9, 2019
I Quite Enjoy This Game, Wonderful Art, But Since My Computer Took A Shit I Downloaded It On My Phone, Yet After Around 10 Minutes Of Loading, It Won't Load Past The Anduo Games Logo, Would Love To Continue This But Can't

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I'm having an issue with the final night guard scene. When I get back to the Inn the keeper takes Jenna into the room by the neck and then the next text block is in a different language and I can't progress the scene anymore. Even the skip button just hangs there. Anyone else get this problem? Does anyone know how to solve it?
How do I advance this dialogue?
View attachment 283790
It's a bug that we have fixed internally. Working on finishing up some optimizations before releasing a patch.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes