tomaito

Jul 9, 2017
Ran into a with the public version. Public probably won't be live until another day or so.
:feelsbadman:
Secretly wonders the difference between current public build and last month's patreon build.

tomaito

Jul 9, 2017
wait wait waaait,so v0.11 will be public at this week?
well, on the patreon, they've said hopefully within a week or so, as this month was a lot of bug fixes, and they aren't doing a lot of furthering the story as much, but they're expanding some other things (like whoring in the motel and bar), and they're gonna try to make as many scenes for that sort of thing for the next few days.

they will update the 'free' version with 10.0 when 11.0 comes out. or .11 when .12 comes out, you get the idea, the patreon version comes out, the previous one becomes available for everyone.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Does anything plot wise or stat wise changes if you don't get defeated early in the "prologue" section of the game? Before all the phasing and laser stuff.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Does anything plot wise or stat wise changes if you don't get defeated early in the "prologue" section of the game? Before all the phasing and laser stuff.
Far as I know, Len- I mean Jenna talks to a scientist underling if she loses the boss fight and you don't get the scene of her satisfying all the male underlings she defeated if she wins.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Far as I know, Len- I mean Jenna talks to a scientist underling if she loses the boss fight and you don't get the scene of her satisfying all the male underlings she defeated if she wins.
Thanks. And thanks for both the newest version and spreading prequel memes more. Doing god's work. (y)

123steve

Mar 18, 2019
i just finished playing but then i read there was some sort of easter egg hunt... how do i trigger this? do i need to start over again for it on a older version?

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
i've been having issues trying to skip dialogue, the only scene i even tried to skip dialogue that didn't actually crash the game entirely, i actually didn't get the scene unlock for the gallery for, i've got the second to last bartending scene still locked, while the last one's unlocked, despite them taking place in the same day, amusingly.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Strange bug on this version, I went to the hall for the first time, and Tiny tells me to clean up to get access to the mailbox, but none of the cum stains are on the floor and no quest markers. Fortunately leaving the town hall and re-entering fixes that issue, but still was strange. If you need my save game let me know. I've only played this as x86 before not x64.

But I'm liking the changes I've seen so far!

Moth14

Jun 2, 2017
Strange bug on this version, I went to the hall for the first time, and Tiny tells me to clean up to get access to the mailbox, but none of the cum stains are on the floor and no quest markers. Fortunately leaving the town hall and re-entering fixes that issue, but still was strange. If you need my save game let me know. I've only played this as x86 before not x64.

But I'm liking the changes I've seen so far!
Same happened with me. Fixed it in the same way too. Probably not super high on the dev's list of things to fix since its pretty minor

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
2nd bug. I took the pretend to be a guard route the 2nd time around and now I'm stuck with the guard helmet on . Nobody notices except the motel owner who chases me out of the room if I forget and walk in, instead of using the window.

And I get stuck in a loop after the 6th patrol because I can't enter the motel normally, and the game locks up if I get caught and brought back by the guards.

pirollo

May 2, 2017
2nd bug. I took the pretend to be a guard route the 2nd time around and now I'm stuck with the guard helmet on . Nobody notices except the motel owner who chases me out of the room if I forget and walk in, instead of using the window.

And I get stuck in a loop after the 6th patrol because I can't enter the motel normally, and the game locks up if I get caught and brought back by the guards.
I had the same issue, solved doing it 2 times... then helmet kept to be in Jenna's Head, removed going on with the story. (never revealing the identity)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I had the same issue, solved doing it 2 times... then helmet kept to be in Jenna's Head, removed going on with the story. (never revealing the identity)
Wait, you solved it? By doing it 2 times, not sure I understand, by going into her room 2 times? The only time the helmet can be removed, I thought, was when Vibe went to bed?

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes