souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Huh, that'd be interesting. Would raise the question as to why she was hostile to begin with, maybe the brainwashing's just that effective.
Could also be a "She showed up to rescue you and failed" with a "look what's happening to her now" as part of said brainwashing. Also, however she got the fire powers fucked up her mind.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
I saved during the waitress event, after getting a table number to serve and after loading the game back up, the bartender keeps telling me to serve table 0, no card at the button right pops up and I can't interact with any tables

EMB

Feb 5, 2018
how do you increase perversion? I used the console to get into the gallery and unlock all, but is there a command to increase stats?

Feb 21, 2018
how do you increase perversion? I used the console to get into the gallery and unlock all, but is there a command to increase stats?
There is an item that gives you perversion, dont remember the name, once you find it use the console to get the amount you want

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
So I just downloaded the game and when trying to run the application I receive the error "Failed to load mono". Does anyone know a workaround for this?
So, in the .rar provided here, you have the .exes and all that stuff, the data folder, and MonoBleedingEdge, right?

Now, make a new folder (like using the game's title, for example, along with the newest version that you've just downloaded) and put them all together there.

Easy.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
quick question. does the save file carry over? i mean it would be a bit hard to start all over if a new update come up
Be sure to copy your save from previous versions somewhere in your disk, can confirm it's carried over.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
@Vilsa Nara Hey, there. I just found out your game quite a while ago and I can say that this game is a pretty neat time killer. Man, I wish I had the money to support ya over Patreon, but I reckon by giving this little compliment and playing the game is sufficient enough.

Thank you for creating this game, it's a breath of fresh air that I can play a turn-based hentai RPG without using RPGM.

Cheers!

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
so I tried being a good boy and playing without cheats but every time I use the Gear shop in the first town the game freezes after the shop closes. Is there a work-around or do I need to get weapons via console?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have a question. FYI I just complered the 3rd night of guard patrol. My question is.... Di you eventually get to kill that prick hotel manager? He is an A hole and NEEDS to die. So do I get to kill him (soon)?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Also, us there a way to enter the prison without having to get caught? I am trying to get the explosives and only have left to put a bug in the prison. Sooo, how do I put a bug in the prison? That is my actual question.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
Also, us there a way to enter the prison without having to get caught? I am trying to get the explosives and only have left to put a bug in the prison. Sooo, how do I put a bug in the prison? That is my actual question.
just get caught

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes