freeko

May 15, 2019
Combat camera seems to have a problem with it. There are some situations where the zoom in is so bad that I cannot use certain abilities or attack properly because the window is zoomed in so badly with no way to zoom it back out far enough to target what I would like to either to move or attack.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Apparently the game is bugged atm, because most of the fights (during prologue) you end up with sucn an increased zoom that you can't move nor use the skill probably. I assume that it has something to do with recent update, because judging by the changelog and screenshoots game has decent amount of content. I would like to recieve a confirmation whether losing boss fight vs Leath has any consequences on the story ( wouldn't be surprised if it's just an unbeatable 1st boss trope, but she definitely seems beatable if laser is her only ability), because I've decided to lose it on purpose, but I wonder whether I should wait for fix and win the boss fight, perhaps it would lead to a somewhat different route?

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
i'm not able to run the game anymore, it doesn't even pops an error message, just crashes at the "are you over 18" screen. weird cuz i have played this games before, anyone knows what could be happening?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I would like to recieve a confirmation whether losing boss fight vs Leath has any consequences on the story ( wouldn't be surprised if it's just an unbeatable 1st boss trope, but she definitely seems beatable if laser is her only ability), because I've decided to lose it on purpose, but I wonder whether I should wait for fix and win the boss fight, perhaps it would lead to a somewhat different route?
Apparently the game is bugged atm, because most of the fights (during prologue) you end up with sucn an increased zoom that you can't move nor use the skill probably. I assume that it has something to do with recent update, because judging by the changelog and screenshoots game has decent amount of content
Yeah, its pretty annoying, especially in that Leath fight. Not a persistent issue though.
Is definitely not unbeatable. Its easy to beat her. You end up prisoner regardless. I mean if this was the question? Winning made no difference in terms of result.
Yeah table 2 in the bar is bugged for me as well. No matter how many times I click on it nothing happens.
Table 2 works just fine for me.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Is definitely not unbeatable. Its easy to beat her. You end up prisoner regardless. I mean if this was the question? Winning made no difference in terms of result.

Table 2 works just fine for me.
So you get no reward for beating the 1st boss? This was the initial question, as sometimes game developers tend to reward players for doing so. I also would like to confirm about the zoom bug, it zooms in on mc when using skills or moving, so it gets immpossible to navigate or aim.

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
Absolutely love the newest scenes with the animation and new art, amazing!! Hope this game has a lot more paths and options, gallery change is welcome for sure!

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
None of the tables this time. I just tried reloading my last save, asking to work at the bar at night, and going to whichever number the owner gives. Nothing works. Clicking, E, enter, etc.
Same here, I think it may be a bug but at the end of bar scenes and prostitution scenes I get the procs to do the jobs but I can't actualy continue on the jobs

Nov 21, 2017
I am not sure if it was posted before (I searched to no avail), but after talking to the gear guy and looking through the shop, when I click the red exit error I get out of the dialouge screen, but the game seems to think that I am still in dialogue, because neither the phone nor moving is available, also I cant save. Same applies after a shift in the bar, sadly this blocks a lot of the game.

I am using the only version at itch.io btw.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Same here, I think it may be a bug but at the end of bar scenes and prostitution scenes I get the procs to do the jobs but I can't actualy continue on the jobs
A question. Does this happen when you still have scenes to unlock for prostitution or after that? Because when i have completed the prostituion line and would only repeat the thing, this does occur to me as well. It doesn't break the game or anything though.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
The bugs with the waitressing and prostitution scenes are because you've completed the available content. They're not supposed to bug out like that, but you're not missing out on anything because of the bug.

The bug with the super close zoom in during the prologue only affects the prologue fights, just use type combat.win into the ingame console to skip those fights for now. We have it fixed internally and it'll be in the next patch.

So you get no reward for beating the 1st boss? This was the initial question, as sometimes game developers tend to reward players for doing so. I also would like to confirm about the zoom bug, it zooms in on mc when using skills or moving, so it gets immpossible to navigate or aim.
You get an h-scene and perversion for beating Leath. Just enable the ingame console and type combat.win into it for now until the bugfix is out.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
How do I give the alcoholic guard the whiskey? I have the whiskey, the explosives, I've done the VR, and somehow I failed to check the conditions in the southwest clearing of town? It's marked with a red x. Is this a bug?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The game sounded interesting. I really wanted to like it. But in the first area where you fight, I had to quit. That zoom in killed any enjoyment I may have gotten from the game. It blinds you to any enemies or allies around you (can't actually HAVE strategy if you can't see anything), and the constant zoom in and out made my eyes hurt.
So thanks but no thanks, unless that crap gets fixed.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes