doom12321

Aug 31, 2017
Is this game made by an idiot or by a cunt who pretend to know something about game? The control is tedious and the battle is illogical. Who want to double and triple tap 'e' button or wait 3 seconds every time they want to skip a dialog? And what with the camera angle during battle? First you get the view of the entire map and then the moment you want to move your character you suddenly become a near sighted pig? People seriously throwing money at them because of sexism? Sexism over quality apparently.

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
The bugs with the waitressing and prostitution scenes are because you've completed the available content. They're not supposed to bug out like that, but you're not missing out on anything because of the bug.
While that's good to know, is she ever going to get gangbanged in that bar (besides losing that fight)?

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
The game sounded interesting. I really wanted to like it. But in the first area where you fight, I had to quit. That zoom in killed any enjoyment I may have gotten from the game. It blinds you to any enemies or allies around you (can't actually HAVE strategy if you can't see anything), and the constant zoom in and out made my eyes hurt.
So thanks but no thanks, unless that crap gets fixed.
Is this game made by an idiot or by a cunt who pretend to know something about game? The control is tedious and the battle is illogical. Who want to double and triple tap 'e' button or wait 3 seconds every time they want to skip a dialog? And what with the camera angle during battle? First you get the view of the entire map and then the moment you want to move your character you suddenly become a near sighted pig? People seriously throwing money at them because of sexism? Sexism over quality apparently.
The bug with the super close zoom in during the prologue only affects the prologue fights, just type combat.win into the ingame console to skip those fights for now. We have it fixed internally and it'll be in the next patch.

Reactions: Decckar and tomaito

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Vilsa Nara
Okay. I didn't read more than two of the fifty two pages of the comments. I'll still wait until the next patch, because I hate cheating.

freeko

May 15, 2019
Game is amazing. All this yelping about that first fight issue is highly exaggerated.
First impressions go a long way. I will just leave it at that. If it is impossible to really get past that first hump, then they do not have the chance to experience what is after it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If it is impossible to really get past that first hump, then they do not have the chance to experience what is after it.
Thats called gamebreaking bug. The one in that boss fight? So very far from that. Its inconvenience and only happens if you use the skill, which would only make things easier but not mandatory at all. So depicting it as a ruination of the game is just a temper tantrum. I know how first impression works. If this caused such a foul first impression, thats an issue but not with the game and i'm gonna pull my just-leave-it-at-that card here.

Reactions: Decckar

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I get stuck after first practicing mixing drinks after getting uniform. I cant leave the counter and am stuck there is that a bug.
Also cant leave after entering item shop counter.
Those are both the result of the same bug, it's been fixed internally and we're just bundling up a bunch of other fixes / changes before releasing the bugfix patch.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Those are both the result of the same bug, it's been fixed internally and we're just bundling up a bunch of other fixes / changes before releasing the bugfix patch.
I saved during the waitress event, after getting a table number to serve and after loading the game back up, the bartender keeps telling me to serve table 0, no card at the button right pops up and I can't interact with any tables
is there a fix for this in there?

StupdDoggy

Jul 8, 2017
The gear shop & the bartending job are both broken in the Android version. I can't buy anything or tend bar without the game "freezing up," leaving me only the option to load a save or quit

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Reactions: zoneitorboneit
4.50 star(s) 104 Votes