souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is this game a full on corruption and domination game where the character just becomes sluttier against your will or are there actual choices to make her not corrupted but in charge?

Tried to play it but wasn't feeling it, decided to watch some gameplay and saw mind control and male dom so I'm wondering if that's the whole plot of this game.
There are choices to make, but most of the scenes require going sluttier. There's also a lot of what I'd call subtle mind control, where basically a lot of things in the world increase lust / arousal rather than full on "I'm in control of your thoughts" mind control.

The male dom is mostly limited to some loss scenes and choices after some time in the game. There's a fair few male dom scenes you have no choice to go through, but also a fairly large number of full consentual, some female dom, and lesbian scenes, especially in the later sections of the game.

Mar 3, 2018
There are choices to make, but most of the scenes require going sluttier. There's also a lot of what I'd call subtle mind control, where basically a lot of things in the world increase lust / arousal rather than full on "I'm in control of your thoughts" mind control.

The male dom is mostly limited to some loss scenes and choices after some time in the game. There's a fair few male dom scenes you have no choice to go through, but also a fairly large number of full consentual, some female dom, and lesbian scenes, especially in the later sections of the game.
So finally played more and can say this game is just not for me. It didn't even feel like the choices were to go sluttier, but to submit to others or succumb to the lust mind control which doesn't appeal to me. And if you don't do those you basically get no hentai.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions though.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone know what the console command "s3ndnoods" does? I get a message saying "Now she's taking it all off"and nothing changes

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
How I can put a code to unlock all gallery? I lazy to play new all aging because my old computer is broken by virus I have to play all over agine or some can share save pls in full gallery.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
How I can put a code to unlock all gallery? I lazy to play new all aging because my old computer is broken by virus I have to play all over agine or some can share save pls in full gallery.
nope just play it and stop being lazy its not that hard to get far in the game

Jun 13, 2018
Been downloading this game after every new update, just so I can have a chance of able to play this god damn game. But nope, still can't play it. I guess I'm just not fated to play this game at all. Unfortunate, I really like the graphics and the gameplay.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Been downloading this game after every new update, just so I can have a chance of able to play this god damn game. But nope, still can't play it. I guess I'm just not fated to play this game at all. Unfortunate, I really like the graphics and the gameplay.
play it on the Web, then (dev's itch.io page, given in the OP, has it)

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
The game has a notification saying "Enjoy the Halloween content until November 1st!"
Does this mean it will automatically get deleted and not be included in the newer updates after that ? Wouldn't we be able to replay it if we do not delete the current build ?

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
for some reason when i enter the room in the in it says "cant leave without my gear" I'm in the mission of getting the guard armor to power the fire girl suit, bug fix?

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes