RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
is the halloween content temporary like we gave to play it now or we never get 2? cuz if so that sucs i got other shit to jerk to and theres not much else new content since last ver 2 make it worth a dl atm tqbhwy senpie

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
The new tentacles CG is a weird choice. Granted I only saw it in the gallery but there is no penetration while the image shows it.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
The new tentacles CG is a weird choice. Granted I only saw it in the gallery but there is no penetration while the image shows it.
Did you speed through the text? If you don't let the animations play out, you won't see much of anything.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
All this time i played with regular weaponry and now when i finished everything and was like ohwhynot cleaning up leftover bounty quests i realized there is a bukkake blaster! :sneaky:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can you get one?
I guess its an easter egg kinda thing because there is no questmarker for it. When you visit the slums, where you can do the healslut, ratshreddres, etc. bounty there is actually a ringleader type of guy whom you can talk with. It doesn't have a questmarker. You talk with him, he tells you to fight all his men. That is pick a fight with each type of enemy there is. It all triggers a fight. You defeat all waves in one go and you can pick a fight with this ringleader dude (he is the one at the end of the road) and if you beat him he drops the gun.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
I guess its an easter egg kinda thing because there is no questmarker for it. When you visit the slums, where you can do the healslut, ratshreddres, etc. bounty there is actually a ringleader type of guy whom you can talk with. It doesn't have a questmarker. You talk with him, he tells you to fight all his men. That is pick a fight with each type of enemy there is. It all triggers a fight. You defeat all waves in one go and you can pick a fight with this ringleader dude (he is the one at the end of the road) and if you beat him he drops the gun.
Thx. Completely forgot about him.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i previously played 0.13 and was stuck in sublevel 1. now i downloaded 0.16 and i still have no idea how to complete it
i'm not allowed to sublevel 2 yet, it seems i need to recharge some kind of energy to have sex with people on sublevel 1

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i previously played 0.13 and was stuck in sublevel 1. now i downloaded 0.16 and i still have no idea how to complete it
i'm not allowed to sublevel 2 yet, it seems i need to recharge some kind of energy to have sex with people on sublevel 1
You need to go win a regular fight to proceed, so either go to the arena or slums and win a fight.

Apr 5, 2018
cyan101 you face palmed my response? I dont understand, what I asked for doesnt seem that bad. Unless im missing a major detail thats been posted here or something whats so wrong about asking for a 32bit version of v0.16.0? The only 32bit version on the home page is for 0.15.0 which means its not up to date yes?

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
You need to go win a regular fight to proceed, so either go to the arena or slums and win a fight.
i already did multiple times but every person in the rehab tents still says "remember fix mark of touch win fight"

it must be a bugged save
the mission "a touching story" is yellow in the menu altough every task is green (fix touched from sublevel 1 is 10/10, report back to rida is green and learn how to fix touched is also green)

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes