Maiden32

Mar 17, 2019
Is it possible to open halloween content in 0.17 ?
"The halloween even will be back next year. Until then it's not accessable." Said by Anduogames (developer of the game) on the comments section of the oficial patch notes

Reactions: qq47

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
I'm playing the game from the beginning and during the first night in carcenberg during curfew I got caught, had a scene with Throb and went back to motel. Now the problem is during the next day I can't leave the motel, there's no prompt or anything, it's like walking in a wall. I tried talking to everyone and progressing the quest but even though my objective is outside I can't leave, I tried sleeping till next day and nothing. I made two saves before returning one for pretending to suck and one for sucking and I tried both but nothing. Am I supposed to do something else or is this a bug?

And while I'm at it do affection points matter (5 you get for throb for pretending) and are they scarce, or can I keep playing the perversion route.

Emperor4u

Aug 22, 2019
I'm playing the game from the beginning and during the first night in carcenberg during curfew I got caught, had a scene with Throb and went back to motel. Now the problem is during the next day I can't leave the motel, there's no prompt or anything, it's like walking in a wall. I tried talking to everyone and progressing the quest but even though my objective is outside I can't leave, I tried sleeping till next day and nothing. I made two saves before returning one for pretending to suck and one for sucking and I tried both but nothing. Am I supposed to do something else or is this a bug?

And while I'm at it do affection points matter (5 you get for throb for pretending) and are they scarce, or can I keep playing the perversion route.
I had the same problem, i fixed it by not get caught from the gaurds on the first curfew

Reactions: Iramis

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
what's to be added in the next update cause I have no more quests so I'm guessing that ether I messed up somewhere or I completed the game so far? am on and completed mission "broken pieces" is this the last mission till next update if not what am I missing something
cause it doesn't tell me anything do do or where to go from here?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
what's to be added in the next update cause I have no more quests so I'm guessing that ether I messed up somewhere or I completed the game so far? am on and completed mission "broken pieces" is this the last mission till next update if not what am I missing something
cause it doesn't tell me anything do do or where to go from here?
From itch.io, story continuation.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Pretty promising game so far, hopefully continues chugging along at this level.
Can't say there's anything I don't like about it so far except the combat but I just dislike SRPGs and even that's pretty okay in this. I can't give it a review since it'd just be shameless praise and it's very early in development.
So far so good though~
Once I'm less broke I'll throw money at it.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes