Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I have 3 questions

#1:- How do i start the Peitho bad end path?

#2:- Is there any sexy times and a possible game over mindbreaking end with Rida the savage hermaphrodite?

#3:- Is there any possible scenes or bad ends with Leath?

The reason for that last one is a sexy evil domme makes me drool a bit.
#1 350 corruption to start in town hall, npc in lower right corner. If it's the one you mean.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
#1 350 corruption to start in town hall, npc in lower right corner. If it's the one you mean.
By Corruption do you mean the Depravity score, which begs the question have they changed Depravity to Corruption? The reason for that question is that the last time i downloaded and played this was at least 4 to 5 major updates back.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
By Corruption do you mean the Depravity score, which begs the question have they changed Depravity to Corruption? The reason for that question is that the last time i downloaded and played this was at least 4 to 5 major updates back.
Nah, my brain defaulted to corruption since depravity serves same function.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
But it's called Perversion...

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
There is WAAAAY too much asset being re-used constantly, looking at the galery, there is like 10 original scene and 107 rehash of the same blowjob art lol
1. The thumbnails are largely very similar but they don't show the whole scene. I see the argument you're trying to make, and it's weak as hell, about as weak and stupid as the previous person's. Please play the game before you go and make blanket statements to be a contrarian. I'm super critical of games reusing assets and I'll shit on any dev that goes out of their way to be lazy but you're on the wrong hill here, bud.
2. Scenes are more than just pictures, this game's got a ton of those to begin with but you're not getting the whole thing by just looking a thumbnails like you are to try and attack a game you haven't played at all. A game by the way with gameplay and choices leading up to those scenes, there's a lot more than just a gallery but even if you did just download it to use the gallery cheat you didn't do a good job looking through it. Don't be that guy, that's shameful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashkun

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
There is WAAAAY too much asset being re-used constantly, looking at the galery, there is like 10 original scene and 107 rehash of the same blowjob art lol
Ah, sorry about that. The thumbnails of a lot of scenes in the Gallery don't represent the actual art that's used in the scene. Mainly the bar waitress ones are incorrect. Take a look at the scenes though! There's lots of variation, including some animations, and unique CG sets in all the different categories in the gallery. Some scenes reuse art, but they mostly use variants to build on the original pose as things escalate.

Outside of the scenes, we are also starting to include stand-alone collectible pinups with each update. Usually around two or so every month. These are just single images that can be viewed in a cool little image viewer that lets you zoom in on all the juicy bits. You can also use the character viewer to play dress-up (or more accurately, dress-down) with all the characters that have their own dialogue sprites. Since Jenna's sprite is the most versatile, you can really have fun with all the different effects and clothing you can put on her from the gallery.

I'm not sure on the exact number, but there's around 30 or so unique CG sets (that's not including all the different variants that many of these sets have), and about 6-8 unique pinups that aren't from those sets. There's also the two Halloween CG sets and two Christmas pinups we did, those should unlock automatically when you use the Gallery.UnlockAll cheat even though it's not in season.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Finally got to play 0.19
The snow at night is incredibly hard to see through, after curfew it's mostly white void.
I wonder if that's just me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't even see guard vision cones most of the time.

Reactions: Krk56206

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Does old saves work with new versions? I just launched the new version and apparently it still had my old save files from back in June.

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
How do you get the pinup in the storehouse? From what I remember I only went in there once on a mission. Every time I go back now the door is locked. Is the only way to get the pinup by starting a new game and advancing it to that one mission or am I forgetting something?

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
It's probably already been mentioned, but I keep getting stuck during combat sequences. With Throb I can do my sequence, but that's it. I can't skip, move, or anything. Same thing happens during the Jewel training moment. On the second "twirl" everything just gets stuck.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
It's probably already been mentioned, but I keep getting stuck during combat sequences. With Throb I can do my sequence, but that's it. I can't skip, move, or anything. Same thing happens during the Jewel training moment. On the second "twirl" everything just gets stuck.
Do enemy sprites also not disappear after defeat? If so restart the game and load a save, that helped me.

Reactions: Fyo and kimjongew

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Do enemy sprites also not disappear after defeat? If so restart the game and load a save, that helped me.
Was absolutely my problem. I tried loading old saves and it didn't work, so I started just skipping combat with console which kinda sucked. When it closes down completely and reloads it starts working properly though. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Fyo

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Can any1 help me find equipment to fight the commander?
Do every other quest up to that one relating to the ambush.
Someone should approach you and give you armour to use.
Throb in Townhall gives you armour, I'm not sure if you have to talk to him for him to approach you or if he shows up on his own.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes