Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I reached the tunnels, and I'm a little frustrated on the part where I'm apparently being attacked by a monster while trying to turn on all the lights. Is there a screenshot of a map showing where all the lights are, or some kind of cheat to disable the extremely frustrating instant game over? There's extremely little room for error here.
You get a good half second to a full second before you get murderlised.
I'd say you stutter step all the way and have sprint always on.
The lights are all along the walls and they're random, just hug the outer walls and you'll find 'em.
The game also autosaves when you find each one I think.
I hope they change it up a bit though, it is pretty frustrating sometimes when the "thing" camps near you.

Marissa89

May 28, 2018
You get a good half second to a full second before you get murderlised.
I'd say you stutter step all the way and have sprint always on.
The lights are all along the walls and they're random, just hug the outer walls and you'll find 'em.
The game also autosaves when you find each one I think.
I hope they change it up a bit though, it is pretty frustrating sometimes when the "thing" camps near you.
Are you sure that those lights are random? I have been trying multiple times and I am failing to find even the first one after the warning, and I have been circling the whole perimeter for around 45 minutes.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Are you sure that those lights are random? I have been trying multiple times and I am failing to find even the first one after the warning, and I have been circling the whole perimeter for around 45 minutes.
There's three halls in the big square, and the middle one leads north to a dead end.
You might be looking around the perimeter but missing the middle path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
The boss-fight against Wildfire is bugged. Sometimes the shown damage area of her attack is not correct and her attack hits you. Very frustrating when the core mechanic of the fight is fucked.

Bad gameplay design: Using an item (health potion) as your last action locks you into skipping the rest of the turn.
Bad design nr 2: Skipping the rest of the turn means skipping the rest of your teams turn. What. the. fuck.
Bad design nr 3: Teammates can't use health potions. and you can't use the protagonists turn to give them one.

Last edited:

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
I gotta say, after playing through the game, I do hope that there are further depth added to the combat. The groundwork is solid but it's kinda shallow and I got through the entire game with just grav knuckles.

Storywise, I hope that Kate won't be exclusive to the Galaxy-brained masochist who played through the game pure. I didn't even realize it's possible to do so, and hey! Just because you're cock connoisseur doesn't mean you can't love someone dearly!

Reactions: Stretta

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I gotta say, after playing through the game, I do hope that there are further depth added to the combat. The groundwork is solid but it's kinda shallow and I got through the entire game with just grav knuckles.

Storywise, I hope that Kate won't be exclusive to the Galaxy-brained masochist who played through the game pure. I didn't even realize it's possible to do so, and hey! Just because you're cock connoisseur doesn't mean you can't love someone dearly!
I'd like some improvements yeah, I mentioned some a few pages ago, like the button placements being different. Without a levelling system though it's all down to equipment and strategy, grav knux are very strong.

It seems right now that the pure route will only have very few specific scenes locked behind it. Right now it only has one. If you reeeaaallly wanna be pure you can go that way but Karen and J. were very promiscuous even before this crisis so I highly doubt she'd be locked off entirely.

Also avoid spoilers, this game actually has a plot so some people might be upset by that, who knows.

Last edited:

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Just played through the new content and what a nice surprise. The Peitho Route is good stuff.

edit: as someone else mentioned, the basement of the town hall runs very poorly on android.

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
anyone know how to get some of the scene in the new version? after playing through some of the content am still missing things like the "fiends" Cg and "Social Eating" CG. As well as some of the "Bar" CG's

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
anyone know how to get some of the scene in the new version? after playing through some of the content am still missing things like the "fiends" Cg and "Social Eating" CG. As well as some of the "Bar" CG's
The Fiends stuff is all in the fiend HQ. Social eating too, just go to the cafeteria in the Fiend HQ.
The Bar stuff is easy just go to the bar every day and work the afternoon and night shifts.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
What do you do in the fight with wildfire after you beat the plant girl?
You keep her away from J.
Use the Grav Knuckles with Throb and keep punching her trajectory out.
After enough damage or after enough dialogue I believe the fight will just end.
Just keep ramming her out of being able to hit J.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
You keep her away from J.
Use the Grav Knuckles with Throb and keep punching her trajectory out.
After enough damage or after enough dialogue I believe the fight will just end.
Just keep ramming her out of being able to hit J.
What are Grav Knuckles if it is a skill Throb don't have it?

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
It's not a skill, it's a weapon, you can equip it during your turn.
You can also use his booster skill to ram into Wildfire it'll move her out of the way as well.
The only weapon i have for him is dildo bat and he has no skills for me.

Loaded a old save didn't buy them so i'm in a unwinnable fight.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The only weapon i have for him is dildo bat and he has no skills for me.
Well that's odd, he should definitely have those, and his skill to boost with his suit.
Dunno what to tell you then. Maybe reload?
Sometimes the game loads weird.
It does have a ton of autosaves though so you won't lose much progress.
Never had that happen to me before although I've had a few other weird effects.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
Well that's odd, he should definitely have those, and his skill to boost with his suit.
Dunno what to tell you then. Maybe reload?
Sometimes the game loads weird.
It does have a ton of autosaves though so you won't lose much progress.
Never had that happen to me before although I've had a few other weird effects.
It's my save it's fucked evertime he's on screen he's pic is just a white block and he has no skill.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It's my save it's fucked evertime he's on screen he's pic is just a white block and he has no skill.
Yeah, I can't help you there.. hmm.
Maybe someone else can, it'd be a shame to have to restart and I dunno if any of the console commands can help you except the one to win combat which is probably a cop-out you don't want.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Slut route only lets you replay old scenes right? so to get new scenes you need to not stay in the village as a slut.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Slut route only lets you replay old scenes right? so to get new scenes you need to not stay in the village as a slut.
Yeah you gotta keep going with the plot to keep getting scenes, although the Townhall questline may lead somewhere in the future if you stay a slut.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes