Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Here.
Regarding a technical problem. During skip dialogs, the game crashes. It goes on to read what has already been
Oh, I get it now. That's just a visual.
You only need to worry about the list.

Edit: Never had the game crash on me though.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I am not a mathematician, but there are 60 or more combinations. I’ll just get tired of picking up: D
Well, you have the recipe there, there's only really 6 drinks to make.
60 combinations and you won't use most of them.
Also you don't have to put in the ingredients in order, you could do 1234 or 1423, as long as it's all in there it's fine.

Feb 11, 2019
I Found Bug in game and error in text.
when there will be the next update and someone else can put the save until the moment of entering the city

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
This game was great all the way up until she becomes a Nymphomaniac. I get that's the point but now every update is repetitive.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This game was great all the way up until she becomes a Nymphomaniac. I get that's the point but now every update is repetitive.
The last update was a minor one with one extension to a scene, the previous one was a chunk of story.
Depends on what you mean by repetitive I guess. Can't expect Dec/Jan updates to be big though, everyone's on holiday.
Scrutiny is excused during holiday season for me, it can come after.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
It's my save it's fucked evertime he's on screen he's pic is just a white block and he has no skill.
Open the console and type GiveDefaultInventory Throb

I Found Bug in game and error in text.
when there will be the next update and someone else can put the save until the moment of entering the city
What is the bug and error? Also, you can just open the load menu and click Skip to Content, then the after intro button at the bottom. The game has preset saves included at certain points of the story.

She's horny on the lewd/Peitho route, she's not as horny on the main/Karen route. There are multiple routes (two significant ones atm).

K14M

Aug 22, 2019
Found a bug. Burnt trees grow?

Game version 0.18.2

Feb 11, 2019
Game Developer
Do you have cheats or how to get through the game. Because I'm stuck on a moment in a bar. I can’t pick it up. I've been suffering for a day

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Game Developer
Do you have cheats or how to get through the game. Because I'm stuck on a moment in a bar. I can’t pick it up. I've been suffering for a day
What part are you stuck on? There are a bunch of console commands that might be able to help you. Or you can just use Skip to Content in the Load Menu to generate a save-file that's past the point you're stuck at.

Reactions: Little your dream

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
I can never seem to get the console to open. I press the ` key that it's bound to and nothing seems to happen. Even trying to re-bind it to something else just in case doesn't seem to do anything.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes