Feb 11, 2019
I can never seem to get the console to open. I press the ` key that it's bound to and nothing seems to happen. Even trying to re-bind it to something else just in case doesn't seem to do anything.
turn on in the settings "" Open console "" It says, you won’t be mistaken. You click "" ` ""
If it wasn’t clear and got stuck write “Help” somewhere and figure out what you need according to the plot

theknight77

Feb 1, 2018
Does anyone have the "Roast and Spit" Minigame as download?
I was hoping it was inside that main game, but there are no animations inside (pretty boring).
But that mini spitroast game is so damn sexy! But I dont want to download it everytime on newgrounds.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Third patrol slums fight forsome reason Jenna constantly dissapears and im solo fighting with throb against the 5 enemies. pretty annoying if you need to defeat the enemies.

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
Downloaded 19.1 from the site. Getting a bug when fighting and losing at the Fiend camp. Scene plays out fine, but when it's done the camera gets locked in the arena area and won't move. Saving a loading resets the camera and seems to fix things without any further issue, but it's a bit annoying (and has happened both times I've tried).

This occurs during fights after already winning the forced fight with the Fiends. Losing there had me waking up in the cell again just fine.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Stop begging, either pay for it or wait for someone to be generous.
If someone already asked you won't do much by asking too.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well you know being wealthy enouth to pay is not a common thing! So watch what you say
It's not begging, it's asking
Chill, zen, calm.
Lol, talk about hypocrisy, you realise their patron tier to get the game is just $5 right?
I literally said to wait a bit for someone to be generous.
You went ahead on a little crusade to insult me because I tried to stop a spam pile.
Okay buddy, I'm the one that needs to calm down and grow up. :LUL:

Last edited:

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
you realise their patron tier to get the game is just $5 right?
Don't want to defend nor insult anyone, but you would be surprised how much 'just' 5$ means to some people.
I end my months with a bank balance of mere cents and have to live with it for the next fifteen days until another paycheck.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Don't want to defend nor insult anyone, but you would be surprised how much 'just' 5$ means to some people.
I end my months with a bank balance of mere cents and have to live with it for the next fifteen days until another paycheck.
I'm aware of that being the situation for some people, I've been there.
But that's missing the point a bit, someone will post the game sooner or later, or it'll be available for free soon enough.
I tried to stop a spam chain and got told I'm angry, impatience doesn't help anything, and childishness doesn't either.
If anything, it makes the thread seem less approachable, y'know?
If you're in dire straits like that you learn the value of patience because you have to save every penny.
I highly doubt that person knows the value of patience if they're that eager to jump to conclusions about someone they don't know.
The hypocrisy comes from them being hostile immediately, while saying that I'm hostile and angry.
Anyway if you keep up with the devs the update came out a few days ago (Feb 10), it's not even been a week. Patience is a virtue.

Reactions: Anita Deek

Akalimuanba

Dec 2, 2018
Right. We don't need to fight just because a user asked if someone generous could make the new version available even after they've already asked it.

About values, 5 dollars is really a low value if you don't use another currency, but the conversion becomes even expensive, for example, I live in Brazil, the conversion is approximately 1 for 4, that is, 5 dollars becomes 20 reais , and even though it seems little there are people who live with values of approximately 200 reais. Now we have to accept that the game has already become very well known in other countries, try to imagine a scenario where 5 dollars can be worth a lot, I think that talking about values for those who do not use dollars as in currency and unfair, not to mention conversion rates

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Right. We don't need to fight just because a user asked if someone generous could make the new version available even after they've already asked it.

About values, 5 dollars is really a low value if you don't use another currency, but the conversion becomes even expensive, for example, I live in Brazil, the conversion is approximately 1 for 4, that is, 5 dollars becomes 20 reais , and even though it seems little there are people who live with values of approximately 200 reais. Now we have to accept that the game has already become very well known in other countries, try to imagine a scenario where 5 dollars can be worth a lot, I think that talking about values for those who do not use dollars as in currency and unfair, not to mention conversion rates
Again it's not about the money, I like how you people focus on that alone when it was only a portion of my message.
The update came out 2 days ago and I got hostility for trying to stop a spam chain.
People are aware the update came out, if someone's gonna post it they'll post it when they see fit.

Akalimuanba

Dec 2, 2018
I do not say that you are wrong, really spam would become a problem, but you yourself spoke of values, I just wanted to give an example of why some people wait for the updated version here, I believe that everyone who plays third crisis if they could would help anduo with may pleasure

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I do not say that you are wrong, really spam would become a problem, but you yourself spoke of values, I just wanted to give an example of why some people wait for the updated version here, I believe that everyone who plays third crisis if they could would help anduo with may pleasure
Yeah that's the thing, I've just seen threads go on for pages with people saying "anyone have new version?" and that doesn't help any. Granted, me explaining this doesn't help either.
It'll happen when it happens.

Reactions: Anita Deek

SoleAlt

Jul 27, 2017
This was one dude asking for a hero though, no aggression or chains of people asking

I get that a chain is annoying, but one dude asking is fine imo

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Dunno why some people are so inclined to declare someone a beggar...times are tough for some people...oh well to each his/her own.

anyway...don't know if this will make it but here is a mega link for 0.20 this is NOT mine so make sure to scan it ....bitdefender shows it as clean...but you never know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes