Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I'll be here until the end though no question. Hopefully we get more variations in scenes though instead of invisible people.
Storylines usually use the same base CG with variants that build on that original CG. The bar storyline is the same sort of scenario that builds over time. There is much more to the game than the bar. There is also more to the game than the bar -> townhall -> peitho route. The main story route has many of its own CG sets as well. There's also all the collectible pinups to bring even more variety to the sexual content.

You can just fiddle with a changelog link for a bit to get a right one (site+date+ver number).

Patchnotes are always linked in the announcement post for the monthly releases on the wordpress.

Oh yeah, that's a possibility I didn't consider. I genuinely don't know what the Public/Patreon version differences are to be honest. The version on f95 is the patreon 0.19 though, and someone apparently posted .20 with a Mega link.
I always get the Patreon versions when they come out so I dismissed that in my head, my bad.
The differences between public/patron versions for each month is that the current patron version has all the new content like new scenes / gameplay sequences / pinups and such, and the public version has all content from last month's patron version, plus any replacement art, bugfixes and QoL changes from the current patron version.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The old error you can not the tabel event start.
When he say goes to tabel 1.
Than goes this not.
The Table selectable .

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The old error you can not the tabel event start.
When he say goes to tabel 1.
Than goes this not.
The Table selectable .
Are you playing the game with the mouse or keyboard?
Sometimes the mouse controls are finicky, especially with the tables at the bar as they have weirdly rounded collision.
The differences between public/patron versions for each month is that the current patron version has all the new content like new scenes / gameplay sequences / pinups and such, and the public version has all content from last month's patron version, plus any replacement art, bugfixes and QoL changes from the current patron version.
I see. That makes sense.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Peitho Story Continue the Peitho storyline after the townhall storyline as normal. "
Is this for new scenes, or anything? Because I see nothing new to unlock in the gallery.

Loaded up a save that hadn't done the Horizon content yet. Couldn't complete it, due to the last enemy being stuck at 1 health, with me being unable to damage it with either character.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
"Peitho Story Continue the Peitho storyline after the townhall storyline as normal. "
Is this for new scenes, or anything? Because I see nothing new to unlock in the gallery.
They tend to be pretty explicit with update notes when they add scenes like the Dark Alley.
That says storyline. Maybe it has to do with the storyline and there aren't scenes...
Hmmmm..

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Loaded up a save that hadn't done the Horizon content yet. Couldn't complete it, due to the last enemy being stuck at 1 health, with me being unable to damage it with either character.
This bug seems to be related to the rocket attack skill. When I use it, it lands me on top of them and they then can't die afterwards. They also take no damage from the attack.

CowieDays

Jan 20, 2019
Anyone Have The save data with beggin of Peiwdo BadEnd... my safe is broken and i have to play all the begin... please help

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Bit of a thing to report;
-The Password screen on the Peitho Route lets you move and interact with things while it's up and you can move around, go to your room, etc. with it still open.

Besides that since it's another small update there's nothing else to say really, except that was a few too many penis rocks for what they awarded and the dark ones can be annoying and linger too long on the screen sometimes, it's like they park nearby and stall which would be fine if they weren't invisible anyway, there's no sense of danger it's just a waste of time at that point. Also some of the decorations around the Hidden Base have weird collision, namely the poles near tinfoil man, and that wall looks like it's too close to them so you're inclined to go way high and get partly stuck if you're using Mouse to control.

I'm always short on time to play games lately so that's all I got. I'll see if I can do more over the weekend.

Last edited:

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Looking forward to more of Peitho route & the android port. I love the quick pace of updates in comparison with some other popular titles out there.

Reactions: niceicebicycle

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Hm. Might I give a suggestion? Just took a look at the Peithos route, but I cannot hold it in anymore.

Let Vibe keep her hair. The hairstyle she gets on the current Peitho route is...just ridiculous. I can completely understand her not wanting to join if they all wear that kind of hair.

Just give her a bigger rack or a crotch tattoo or something.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes