n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
Haven't played that for a few months. Does android version still loads few minutes or was this optimized?

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
does anyone have a full save with complete gallery.
i missed some stuff i cant get anymore. completed the new content and it was amazing though

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
does anyone have a full save with complete gallery.
i missed some stuff i cant get anymore. completed the new content and it was amazing though
You can complete the missing stuff esealy, with began a new save and choose skip to content

Also i recommended to keep a pureroute save with 0 perversion point for don't miss any content.
I have happily see that the pure route is less restrictive than before. Sex with Jewel at the bar don't give perv point. But the route still restrictive. Some actions give perv point you don't know really why. Like the prison's scene (so forcefull sex), or helping HQ with his need (his a friend, and it's a sexual appocalypse, and without sexual intercourse).

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Gonna do this before someone else asks:
Here are my save files. There are 4 of them.
This update is small for the normal route so there's not much content for the Pure one, it's just advanced to current end-state.
Slut: This one made the choice to stay in town and be a slut, she's in the bar ready to work.
"Super Corrupt": Post-Townhall questline. Ready to do the bit of content with Peitho.
Pure: Don't even need to spoil this one, she's just not done anything lewd at all but she's at current content end too.
Lewd: This one's done every scene but didn't give up on Karen when the decision came up to stay or try again.

Your saves are generally at:
C:\Users\<You>\AppData\LocalLow\Anduo Games\Third Crisis\Saves
If all you care about is the gallery there's an unlock code in the OP that's all you need.
I don't know why people ask for save files for this game if the purpose is to not play it.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
how does use use the code then? i don't see a place to enter it in anywhere.
It should be added to the OP but the game has a console.
Just go in the Options on the main menu, on one of the tabs is a Console setting, turn in on and hit your Tilde(key behind 1) then paste or type the Gallery.UnlockAll code.

Reactions: jonny meatballs

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Third Crisis 18-02-2020 02_27_42.png is this some kind of bug?? No picture or animation appears for me... even while the scene is plaing its just text and blank screen....

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah you gotta be really specific on it.
Try hitting E on them from different angles.
I have the same problem, and this isn't a solution. I've spent ten minutes circling the table spamming e from every possible angle and I still cannot deliver things to the table. It's very frustrating

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I have the same problem, and this isn't a solution. I've spent ten minutes circling the table spamming e from every possible angle and I still cannot deliver things to the table. It's very frustrating
Hmmm~
That is a problem. Maybe they'll deal with it.
I was under the impression it was just an annoying hitbox but I've never had this issue. :c

lifah13

Jun 3, 2019
is there another version of the current update? i've never had a problem with the game before and the only thing i could think of is that its win64.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
is there another version of the current update? i've never had a problem with the game before and the only thing i could think of is that its win64.
The OP is only updated when a generous Patreon person gives them the files or posts a link.
You'd have to wait for the 32bit version to be posted by someone.

Jaacker

Oct 24, 2019
Could someone please help me with the game? for some reason whenever i try to boot it up using the exe file a window appears with the iccon and a ! in red and just doesnt start, the symbol in the window has also the symbol of Unity, do i have to download the engine or something else to make it work?

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes