Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
All jokes aside, this is one shitty game, holy moly. The dialogue is so badly written, I actually physically cringe. Animations are choppy and shitty too, the CGs are bought from the dollar store, so on and so forth. Oh well, at least I gave it a try.
what is shitty is your aptitude boy, you don't need to come here to insult the dev.
You dont like the game? fine, you know the door -->

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
rafa30 your script (incest patch) fantastic and seriously necessary but make game end after day 8 (normal end like "end of chapter 10" after Tammy sex)

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
sexshop.jpg

First I want to thank everyone for your support! I appreciate it very much! Thank you!

Now onto the stuff you are most interested it, the episode 11 progress.

Right now there is 6 animations done, and all of them are 150 or 180 frames. I also have few renders done, like 10 or something, so that's nothing special. The animations will be longer in frames count this episode so I'm focusing on rendering them while posing "simple" render.

Speaking of posing, 5 scenes are completely posed, and another 5 animations. And currently I'm posing a particular scene for 3rd day. It's gonna be a good one!

3D modeling, as seen in the preview, this sex shop location is done (and posed), and I almost finished another full location. For that one I have to figure out how to do a texture of bricks over a bended plane. Blender doesn't want to help me out with it's UV mapping ugh
Around half of the episode is also written, and prepared for coding (have to start adding images when their done)

This time I'm trying out to spot render (mouth open, arms moved, changed expressions, and fixes where needed etc) as i pose the scenes. This might speed up the process, we will see.
As for the bonus scene in this episode, I will try something different. Two animations are already done for that. I will inform you about this after i do the code for it so i can give a preview as well.

So yea, lot's of progress already! Hopefully it's gonna be a faster update.

That's it for now. Thank you to all the new and old patrons, and everyone that's playing the game!​

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Edit 29/07/2020: Attaching TFMG - Season 1 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: PLEASE START A NEW GAME to avoid any issues.

What's to expect?
I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

goohshi

Dec 24, 2019
Thirsty for My Guests ("TFMG") is being if you'd like to check it out with other fans
Thirsty for My Guest Audrey Riding Holding Breast.png

Reactions: SinsWolf and crisbr
D

Deleted member 1503986

the game is a lot of fun btw.... but yeah, i'm currently live streaming this game here -->

• Love
Reactions: goohshi

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I like the game so far, but Jenna seems more old than she really is, bah, thats just my opinion, I will not stop playing anyways.

Dreew

Sep 6, 2017
Attaching TFMG - Ep. 10 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

What's to expect?
I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Incest patch is included?

• Angry
Reactions: lonerboner

Thorfinn78

Mar 24, 2020
Since there was no updated incest patch I decided to make one.
I had to install Renpy 7.3.5. The game being made in an older version my patch will break your game unless your upgrade it.
So you have to copy the folders lib and renpy from that version of renpy (you can copy it from an other game too, just check the renpy version in the file script_version.txt in the game folder) into your TFMG folder.
If you encounter any problem (I expect some broken dialogs, especially considering I'm just starting the game) don't hesitate to tell me I will try to update the patch accordingly.

UPDATED for Season 01

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes