Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Johnny-Doe I've been speaking only good things about the game but now that it's slowly recognized I can mention one thing that bothers me...
Jenna, Goldy, Tammy, Vanessa and most of all Lauren are young women yet they didn't talk about ponies not even once...
For shame! You can write better than that...

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
@Johnny-Doe I've been speaking only good things about the game but now that it's slowly recognized I can mention one thing that bothers me...
Jenna, Goldy, Tammy, Vanessa and most of all Lauren are young women yet they didn't talk about ponies not even once...
For shame! You can write better than that...
We are always take feedback into serious consideration and i have to admit... I haven't thought about ponies all that much, care to elaborate?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Its a song performed by selena Gomez
It looks like it's going to be a fat update with lots of characters. Tammy, Vanessa, Tammys' ass, Jenna and who knows who else is going to show up. It hasn't been a month yet since the last update, but don't worry, we have our best men working on it, so I'm sure our ladies are almost cooked.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It looks like it's going to be a fat update with lots of characters. Tammy, Vanessa, Tammys' ass, Jenna and who knows who else is going to show up. It hasn't been a month yet since the last update, but don't worry, we have our best men working on it, so I'm sure our ladies are almost cooked.
I know them too well since we talk on discord....
Unfortunately it's too soon for what's they want to do with the game

Edit: you forgot the cute like a button Jenna's butt

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I went on a date.... The chick was stunning and the right kind of kinky, she even understood the kind of games I play but when I showed her some previews of TFMG she said "that's too much for me" and left...
I guess Jenna in a swimsuit can't be beat....

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes