Jan 5, 2019
Not the longest update, but its an update. Keep up the good work Dev. That Torrie scene is nice. I will say that if the updates are not as long with as much content you do a pretty decent job of focusing on the good scenes.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
In this Episode 9 update, the branching plot aspect of the game stood out a lot. Mainly on who you chose to date between Felicia or Vanessa. On Felicia route she isn't in this episode, but after leaving Lauren's place MC can have fun with the club girl Torrie before the update ends. While on Vanessa route after leaving Lauren's place, MC & Vanessa go on a date to the same club and while on the date MC still encounters Torrie. So you either turn her down and have some heartfelt moments and a good private session with Vanessa and a funny ending to the date or don't turn down Torrie and ruin your date with Vanessa and likely future chances with her. Speaking of ending, will Vicki finally make an appearance?

I see Ryona is in the main game, but i guess you have to turn down Audrey and stay just friend to get Ryona's scene. Looks like the other girls routes are still on a mostly linear plot for now.
We're presented with choices to be honest some girls, telling Jenna the truth if MC fooled around with Tammy and confessing the truth to Lauren. I picked the be honest choices as they seemed to be the better choice in the long run. After telling Jenna about Tammy, it's funny how there was no acknowledgement of MC also dating Audrey at the moment. So far MC got himself a Kitty (Tammy), a Princess (Jenna) and now a Daughter (Lauren).
Maybe next episode our favorite cop Sheva gets some time to shine? With Audrey being out of town and MC & Sheva can finally have that dinner date.
I'm curious will Audrey's pregnancy be part of the main plot or will it saved for an ending or epilogue?

Tammy is one of my favorites in the story, but to me in certain posing angles during some scenes in Late Ep5 & in Ep8 her waist looks extremely skinny & uneven and also in Ep8 her butt looks narrow & pushed up, like she's wearing those butt-padded underwear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
It's been a while since I've done fan art for this game, I hope you like it ? ;)

View attachment 593592
Yay! Back to normal size!
It's not just the tits! Jennas pussy from the first masturbation scene is one of the best sculpted so far.
A pity that in the 0.9 it's not so visible though she's at it a lot.
Her general appearance is fab in this.
Just wish the dev would hire you so I can continue to worship.
Right now I couldn't care less if I'd quit these bazoonga titted monstrosities!

Reactions: MrTM and Abhai

fishysnake

Jan 28, 2019
Hey ! Do we have a hero who can share his persistent and saves files with all gallery content unlocked ? thanks

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Note: I've decided season two was the last season for this WT for me. Qoraf and I have been at this one for years, and I just don't think I wanna write CumShot a billion times anymore. If someone wants to take it over be my guest you can also use the mod.

Edit:
Updated to Season 1-2

Enjoy the Walkthrough!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes