Acesaw

May 11, 2017
I can provide you with a file to unlock the gallery for you. However, the bonus scenes won't play if you don't have the Special Edition. That's because the bonus scenes are found in a special folder available only to those with the Special Edition.

Will that be okay with you?
yes that would be great :D and if u have for ep 13 u can also send it to me. i already finished the game play on it but still got many locked gallery on 13 as well.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i have a question, Are we gonna dick Sheva any time soon? Being teased by her appearance and that figure is just to much if we can't dick her. There were a dialog about visiting her at season 1 but after that nothing happens not sure if i missed some thing there cus i didn't play all path i stuck with harem :D

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I am confused and not sure if something went wrong with my save. so I finished season 1 following the walkthrough and I went down the path with vanessa, dating aubrey, sleeping with goldy, had sex with tammy, and lied about having sex with tammy in order to get the flag [day12jennavstammy]. I was doing this to try to get the most harem route

then in the new season 2 it says that if I had [day12jennavstammy] then I should get [day13jennatammyfooty] then if I have this, I should get a whole series of choices, but if not I would skip this and go down to just watching jenna do her warm up.

and for some reason I ended up doing the latter. I should have had all the requirements for [day13jennatammyfooty] but it seems like I didnt. what am I missing here? or did my save not work right?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Update 13/03/2021:
Updated the gallery mod for Episode 16.

IMPORTANT: I know I said it a lot, but I have to keep saying it. Without the special edition, the bonus scenes/images won't work. All the rest are unlocked and they have been tested. Simply extract the contents inside the "game" folder, overwrite if prompted. Enjoy!

PS: If you face any issues, don't hesitate to tell me!

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I am confused and not sure if something went wrong with my save. so I finished season 1 following the walkthrough and I went down the path with vanessa, dating aubrey, sleeping with goldy, had sex with tammy, and lied about having sex with tammy in order to get the flag [day12jennavstammy]. I was doing this to try to get the most harem route

then in the new season 2 it says that if I had [day12jennavstammy] then I should get [day13jennatammyfooty] then if I have this, I should get a whole series of choices, but if not I would skip this and go down to just watching jenna do her warm up.

and for some reason I ended up doing the latter. I should have had all the requirements for [day13jennatammyfooty] but it seems like I didnt. what am I missing here? or did my save not work right?
Actually having [day12jennavstammy] is the reason why you aren't seeing the whole series of choices. I'll talk to Zoey regarding her walkthrough to fix it up.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

You should be, because I wrote them in the wrong order, sorry about that. It has been fixed and the WT updated. To obtain [Day13JennaTammyFooty] you must NOT have obtained [Day12JennaVsTammy], I had those in the wrong order. So if you obtained JennaVSTammy you will not get those choice. I.E. if you did not tell Jenna the truth about Tammy, I believe is what led to that, but you can retrace your steps in the WT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
You should be, because I wrote them in the wrong order, sorry about that. It has been fixed and the WT updated. To obtain [Day13JennaTammyFooty] you must NOT have obtained [Day12JennaVsTammy], I had those in the wrong order. So if you obtained JennaVSTammy you will not get those choice. I.E. if you did not tell Jenna the truth about Tammy, I believe is what led to that, but you can retrace your steps in the WT.
ohh ok, that makes more sense, I was wondering why would it be a harem path if you're making those 2 best friends be against each other. but thanks again zoey and qleaf.

jon6556

Sep 23, 2017
Sorry to sound like a total drag but could we possibly get a Mac update for this game? My PC needs work. Thank you.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Latest update make me wanna say screw audrey, after i played as faithfully as you can given jenna content she does me dirty after coming back from her messed up fam....ahhh that whole scene just F'd me up

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
ohh ok, that makes more sense, I was wondering why would it be a harem path if you're making those 2 best friends be against each other. but thanks again zoey and qleaf.
wait there is a harem path oh ohhhh... wishful thinking? or true?

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
wait there is a harem path oh ohhhh... wishful thinking? or true?
by harem path, I just mean being with as many women as I can without pissing anyone else off. so far it seems to be the case.

so far, the only choices I've seen is between Vanessa and Felicia since you have to choose which one you'd like to meet up with. and also with Audrey and Ryona since you only get the ryona path if you're not dating audrey.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (EPISODE 13)

Available for everyone!
Thank you for your support and playing the game!

EPISODE 13.0:
- 812 images ( 5537 with animations)
- 6000 lines of code
- 15 (20) new animations (210+45+210+45+210+330+150+330+180+210+210+240+240+240+360+180+270+405+180+480)

EPISODE 13.0 Bonus Scene (SE ONLY):
- 38 images (1776 with animations)
- 6 (9) new animations (210+240+270+29+270+29+270+210+210 frames)

NOTES:
Added a "rewards" gallery
You can "start new game" and input everything, or import your season 1 save file

TFMG_EP13_PREVIEW.gif

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
how can I see the bonus scene? It´s unlocked/coloured but I cant start it..

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
another interesting game ,amazing girls ,intrigued story ,but what's happend to Audrey? :confused: Can't wait for the next ,keep the good job monkeyposter_7 (y)
Yea, gave me the feeling that she's making this decision against her will. Had a weird feel to it...and with Vicki waiting at his house when he got back...makes me wonder if she had something to do with it. Audrey did spend time with the MC and his "daughter", and seemed to be becoming part of the family unit. To suddenly flip the script like that, and with the manipulative ex Vicki hanging out. Makes me think it's not coincidence :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes