Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I know one thing if we fuck Vicky before her daughter I'm out. It's already been almost 2 years.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Man, I don't know what the fuss is all about, but what I do know is that the game file is pretty big for low on space guy like me, can a good Samaritan be kind enough to compress this, please?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Update: 07/10/2020
Attaching TFMG - Episode 14 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: For the best experience please play Season 1 (Episodes 1 - 12) using Season 1 - Walkthrough Mod, then follow the instructions at the end of the game on how to create a save file which can be imported and used in Episode 13+.

What's to expect?
I highlighted (Green) the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Appears the game got upgraded to the SE version sometime today. Will this walkthrough mod still work properly?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
LOL glad I stopped play this, it kinda started being boring the story in my opinion, really liked Vanessa and goldy and Linda as characters but that's all, Jenna boring, Vick hell no, Aubrey so kinda brain washed her? Lost all personality, other characters more o less dissappeared

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Appears the game got upgraded to the SE version sometime today. Will this walkthrough mod still work properly?
It should but I'll check to confirm to be 100%.

Most importantly in order to see the bonus scenes, you need to replay from episode 13 if you hadn't played the SE version.

Reactions: jackkane

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
It should but I'll check to confirm to be 100%.

Most importantly in order to see the bonus scenes, you need to replay from episode 13 if you hadn't played the SE version.
I figured as much with the bonus scenes. Which leads to next question. Your Gallery mod. Will it work with the bonus gallery as well as the regular gallery?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I figured as much with the bonus scenes. Which leads to next question. Your Gallery mod. Will it work with the bonus gallery as well as the regular gallery?
Yes , I configured the gallery to unlock the bonus scenes as long as you have the SE version. Because as you know only the SE has the special folder that contains the required bonus script and images.

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-15.0.
(+ previous bonus content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.12.2020

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
season 2 feels like start of season 1 again or am i missing something?
you would think once we worked up to fucking in season 1 we should continue that and not start over with blowjobs again?

also, have we fucked goldie yet or i missed something? she also seem to have aged from 18 to 39 in season 2 ? :(

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
season 2 feels like start of season 1 again or am i missing something?
you would think once we worked up to fucking in season 1 we should continue that and not start over with blowjobs again?

also, have we fucked goldie yet or i missed something? she also seem to have aged from 18 to 39 in season 2 ? :(
If you did things right, fucking Goldy was how Season 1 ended.

Also, anybody else really want to fuck Vicki? I know she's a bitch, but dayum, those tits! :love:

screenshot0003.png

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thirsty for My Guest [S2 Ep.14 SE] monkeyposter_7

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.83 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.81 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 286 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 269 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes